ccowden

Crosskeys Season Opener Pictures

yeah - i needed more of you and more of duh. :( i'm usually better and take more pics - but it gets complicated with a camera in one hand, a drink in the other, a man to grope, and sloppy hugs to be given out. need more practice! :D

uh.... yeah...... uh..... look sultry.... i guess. :S:D

thanks for the pics, bettina!! sultry... ha! :|:ph34r: i had a great time.... but NEXT time.... I'm HIDING from those damn cameras. They were EVERYWHERE i turned.

i'll see what i can come up with. i sure took enough VIDEO!!! :PB|

Awesome pics girl!!! You are too beautiful!!!!![napoleon dynamite voice] goosshhhh [/napoleon dynamite voice]. It was so nice to meet you, and oh yeah..thanks for playing with my hair too! BWAHAHAHAAA!!!! :D

You two should try to make it out to skyfest. Maybe we could actually jump together!! B|

Liz, Chris and I weren't in any of those pics....they must not have been taken at crosskeys!:P

But Bettina, Jonathan and Kevin sure are featured!:D

you are STILL awake????? :D:D:D

i loved the pictures! there was one with bettina where she had this REALLY suprised look on her face! it was totally adorable!

you guys rock! B|

By the way, who put the bag of doo-doo in my mouth and hit me in the head with a hammer? It put me in quite a disagreeable mood...
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

The left one started deflating....I couldn't walk around with one boob bigger than the other...that would have just looked silly.

Oh, and the reason they are featured is because their pictures just happened to be in focus. I threw away about 100 that were nothing but blurs. Sorry, next time you guys are up, I promise to get more good shots of everyone.

I'll even stay less drunk to do it....not sober, just less drunk!

Methane Freefly - got stink?

Thanks for sharing girl...thank goodness - proof that I was actually at a function before sneaking out to get my beauty rest ;)

Mr. Cowden should have been smiling much bigger in our photo - I'll allow him a re-do (sometime soon :P) and B ~ I shoulda been kissing that sweet face of yours! I was so happy to see ya (and all the rest of the gang :))

Until next time....big fat warm hugs for all!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Great pictures Chris:)It was awesome seeing/meeting bunch of you gals and guys. You all are great and bunch of fun! I'm glad we came up and finally got to meet new peeps and see familar faces.
Wish the weather could have been better for us all to play in the sky but there'll be other times we all shall meet up againB|

It was nice to meet you Cat, you need to come play with us at Orange sometime!

The Original Cabana Boy!

HEY ..........I WAS THERE TOOO and I know someone was snapping a camera in my face near Bettina all night (cause see looked HOT :$).

I was bummed about the weather but super glad to see everyone and meet some new folks face to face finally.

I was VERY glad to make it to the ground Sunday - those were some sketchy winds. Amazing how drastically things can change during that 20 minute ride to altitude [:/]

Keep me posted on where the next party is - you know I'll try and be there. I've got some "over due" jumps to catch up on ;) Big hugs to all I missed on the way out ~

xo, D

D, I remember seeing you at Z-Hills now. Adrock and I were commenting on how your suit looked exactly like the suit that a friend of ours wears. It didn't click until we were on our way back to D.C. Anyway, it was good seeing you again! Maybe we will get to jump sometime in less than hurricane force winds:S:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Hey!

It was great seeing all of you again and meeting you Amanda & Jason! Maybe next time we can jump together. Wait...are we allowed to actually jump during a CK boogie?? I guess it does occasionally happen! :P

Great pics Chris! Looks like you guys kinds had some fun!

Big mistake not coming out Skolls! Crappy weather just means that the party starts early! You better get your butt out for Memorial Day weekend if not sooner!

Oh and Liz...if you had started that "preference" thread before this weekend...there's no way I would have had the guts to wear that outfit!! :$

It was good meeting you too! That outfit was quite hot might I add....phew:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

That's cool girl!!! I still remember how to sign culture just from you guys showing me the other night! :)

Oh, and I must agree...BettyAnn...nicceeeeeee!!!! :D I hope to make it back up there soon and we can go play in the sky! It was great to meet you! :)

Big mistake not coming out Skolls! Crappy weather just means that the party starts early! You better get your butt out for Memorial Day weekend if not sooner!

So exactly what goes on Memorial Day Weekend? Is it another big event at Crosskeys?
I am already trying to talk my manager into giving me off that weekend (he says it's not fair to the other supervisors I work with- they would have to work the whole weekend- but hey, that's why I put in the request!!!!) So I have 2 other managers trying to talk him into it- so if I get the weekend off, I'll definitley be there on Saturday to meet up with you all, and watch you all jump (I'm still not down to weight yet- DAMNIT!!!!) :)Oh well, I'll chat with you all later.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

D!!! If that's the case, come to Houston and I'll take you on the DZ tour!! 3 Turbine drop zones within 80 miles of my apartment!! Wouldn't have to worry about car rental or hotel! Let me know if you ever have time to head this way! :)