justaflygirl

Post Whores ...Post up

ahhh a good thread to get my numbers up.:)one of my customers has THE most nerotic dog that just aggrivates me sometimes
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

Perhaps we can turn this into an informatiional and educational thread... NAHHH!!!!:D BOOBIES!!!! I always wanted to see that.... did I say see? I meant say! yeah thats it[:/]:DB|

Sometimes when I see a man slip and fall, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I were an ant, and he fell on me... Then it wouldn't seem so funny

I really don't think I post enough.... this makes lucky #4 for me .... Or maybe I just talk too much???

Sometimes when I see a man slip and fall, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I were an ant, and he fell on me... Then it wouldn't seem so funny

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

Clearly, you have lost your fingertip grip on reality and have descended into an abyss of irreversible lunacy. Does your train of thought have a caboose? If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat that your local 'All-You-Can-Eat' buffet had to install speed bumps, or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. Who am I kidding? You would.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.

Not my thoughts but courtesy of http://www.insultmonger.com/generators/index.htm

;)

Just to fill the space up :P

www.myspace.com/durtymac

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I would but I am Kinda shy

Me too. Sometimes i have to pretend to be someone else.

-----------------------------------------------------------

i have duel personalites as well,,the quite shy type :) and the well uhmm,,well;)
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

I'll tell it just once more.....

So this lil japanese girl was taught all her life to treat her man well and never disappoint him. She gets married and after they consummate the marriage, a lil fart slips out once she's gathering their clothes from the floor. She looks up with surprise and says "oh so sowry...front hole so happy...back hole laugh out loud":D:ph34r:

So...from now on...when I notice a fart has been released in the plane...I know "someone's front hole must be happppay":D