Travman

Revenge of the Sith

I saw Revenge of the Sith last night at the midnight screening.. and still got up to go to work today. >:(

I won't say much just yet. It was worthwhile, still doesn't compare with the originals, but plugs most of the holes (I left with still a couple of questions).
It does get very dark very quick.

Yay! Seeing it tonight at 12:30!

Lies. There are no cute star wars fans.

Don't worry, I won't spoil that image! I'll be in my wookie costume, so no one will know that I'm a cute star wars fan! :P:$;):D

You're seriously wearing a Wookie costume? :o
cavete terrae.

i saw it last night at the midnight screening too, i'm not a star wars fan, actually the only other one i've seen was the one made before this one and it was at the midnight screening last time, (and i fell asleep) haha. Can you tell i'm good friends with a star wars fan??! But yeah, this one was pretty good, not that i have much to compare it to but as action type space movies go it was kinda cool. actually even made me want to see the other 4 which is something i never thought i'd say.

i'm really tired now though, stupid work getting in the way of my sleeping time. i've got a work movie night tonight too at the same cinema, seeing two films on the one day at the same cinema... people are gunna think i'm some kind of movie nut. [:/] at least i'm not seeing star wars again, i guess that's something.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

DOODODOOO DODIDOO DODIDOO

Me too, and I will say awesome..

Big shout to the two chaps that turned up at the cinema dressed as an ATAT, by far the best costume of the night.
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

I saw Revenge of the Sith last night at the midnight screening.. and still got up to go to work today. >:(

but plugs most of the holes (I left with still a couple of questions).

:o

He he he he he he he he

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

ya, i concur. Although like you said, I have a few questions still as well.

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

hEY, nO one liners here please!!!! And, what's a Trekkie??:P

The guy at the bike shop is one he swears he gets laid at these conventions. If a trekkie has sex with a star wars freak, is that considered inter racial sex
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?