sunshine

If all men were like kris...

If you need a shoulder to cry on, he's the best.
----------------------------------------------------------
Alright.......now I'm pissed, you told me I was the best at that!!

Well where were you tonight when i needed a friend? Huh?? :D You know i love my wrongway!! :$

I think I was out watching Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. B|:D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Yep...Kris is a sweetie. He'll even "make" you stop on a very long road trip and be so kind as to ensure you eat steak and lobster for dinner before continuing on your drive. ;)

Hugs, Kris.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Yep...Kris is a sweetie. He'll even "make" you stop on a very long road trip and be so kind as to ensure you eat steak and lobster for dinner before continuing on your drive. ;)

Hugs, Kris.

Did he at least try to grab your boobs? :D I hear he has a prblem with that... ;)
Remster

Hugs, Kris.

Did he at least try to grab your boobs? :D I hear he has a prblem with that... ;)

:D No. He was a perfect gentleman.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Long story short...
Kris is Kool

Now, if Kris was REALLY a nice guy, he would drive the uhaul for you to tampa bay, then make dinner for your helpers there. :D

Seriously, s ince I've stopped jumping, Kris is the only person from my skydiving life that has remotely kept in touch. It's nice to be remembered. Thanks Kris! :)

Hugs, Kris.

Are you kidding me? This is Cora we're talking about. She would have pulled out my spine and showed it to me before I collapsed.:o

Umm....errr, if I were thinking about grabbing her boobies, that is.:):ph34r:
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Now, if Kris was REALLY a nice guy, he would drive the uhaul for you to tampa bay, then make dinner for your helpers there. :D

Seriously, s ince I've stopped jumping, Kris is the only person from my skydiving life that has remotely kept in touch. It's nice to be remembered. Thanks Kris! :)

Don't think I didn't offer my moving help.;) And of course I still want to keep in touch with you and Galen. Who else can I go drinking with while avoiding the Arkansas crossdressers?!B|

Bolas, No Cops appearance from me, sorry. That's what having a really good lawyer gets you.;) See you at Rantoul!

Brains, Piss off. That deer was asking for it. Jumping in front of my car on the highway like that....eesh. 1 down, 3 million more to go.:D

We'd all post more on dz.com than we jumped.

Says the man with a few more posts than jumps. Be careful, I know your mail route and I'll stock it with angry canines.:P

Hugs, Kris.

Are you kidding me? This is Cora we're talking about. She would have pulled out my spine and showed it to me before I collapsed.:o

Umm....errr, if I were thinking about grabbing her boobies, that is.:):ph34r:

:D:$:D

Kris is one of the few "old schoolers" that remembers me and still talks to me.

You know it, baby. Remember that one time, when we did that one thing?:)

If all men's were like Kris, I would've only had girls to jump with Sunday. Where'd you go, punk? B|

Bitchass. We were looking for you on Sat, you cellphone with voicemail slacker!:P

I've got a couple of trips coming up and had to save cash so I had to bail on showing up at the DZ on Sun. If I'd known you were there I might have made it. If your wife was going to be there, I would have been there at 6am.B|

See the love I have for ya', Missy?:ph34r:

She showed up with both kids while I was in the air. All Drew says now is "Daddy jump airplane!" over and over. He's tha schizzle. Sorry I missed you. Me, homer, and dirt cookie showed up for a couple of jumps. Bobby is flyin' pretty damn good these days. Lots of people I hadn't seen in YEARS, like people who JMed me. Wish you'da stayed, but I'll catch up with you down the road. Bobbie says hi. [:/]

Awww....heck. I would have loved to have seen you, Bobbie, the kids, and DC.

It was like a huge reunion though, wasn't it?

I'll give you a ring sometime in the next few days and we'll have to get together.:)

Definately not talking about me.

You rock too!! I miss you so much. Wish you could come back.

I cannot come to the USA for a while. If you are travelling to Europe let me know. I should be there for the next year or two starting next month.

Kris.