beezyshaw

This could happen to you!

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:
"Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
"Doin' just fine!"

And the other person says:
"So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.
"Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell them ,
"No........I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the person say nervously...

"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's some wierdo in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!!"

No your a tard Billy, Deafness is just an extra...:D:D

Har har hardee har...

We'll have to do something about that English accent of yours, won't we? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think I'd just shoot myself if something like that ever happened to me. No, I'm sure my wife would do it for me.

Bwahhhhhhhhh! Well just in case Beezy...go buy her something nice and tell her ...you read this story and hoped that she would never have to render aid in such a way! LMAO!!;)

Something like that happened to my brother as we were helping a different brother move across country. We had been driving since early morning and stopped at a truck stop for breakfast. We are getting ready to leave and both have the voice of our Dad go off in our heads. We stop, look at each other and say, "You better go pee now, because we aren't going to stop. There was only one urinal and one stall in the restroom. The stall is taken and I get to the urinal first. I finish and wash my hands, then exit stage left. My brother makes a production out of taking a piss. So I'm waiting for him outside, when he comes out laughing his ass off.

I not sure if it is the same when a woman is hovering over the toilet, but sometimes when you are standing at the urinal, it can take a bit of time to get the flow going. Sometimes a little extra effort as well. It might not even be a bit uncommon to pass a little gas due to this extra effort.

So once my brother stops laughing so he can talk, he explains. So, back in the restroom my brother is working on attaining some relief. Due to the truckstop nature of the food, he has also gotten a bit gassy. So not unexpectedly, he toots while waiting. The intensity of the report was a bit unexpected, even for my brother. I'm talking about making the cheeks shake. He remembered the the stall was occupied and started to feel a bit embarrassed. He thought about apologizing because it was so loud and aromatic. But just before he could, a loud, deep southern voice comes booming from the stall saying, "It sounds a lot better since you got it tuned up." Mike started laughing so hard, he almost forgot why he was in there.

I guess it's true what they say about southern hospitality.

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity