karenmeal

I got in to the UW - Seattle!!

Yeah! I got in to the UW Seattle..B| This was the only place I applied to, I figured either I get in, or I rack up some more Community College credits.:P

Been Stressed since November about this, now I can be stressed until September when classes start!:S

Thank-you very much Jaye and Krisanne for proof reading my personal statement!

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Pre-major right now... finishing up some classes. Eventually I plan to go into speech and hearing sciences and become a speech language pathologist.

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Pre-major right now... finishing up some classes. Eventually I plan to go into speech and hearing sciences and become a speech language pathologist.

-Karen

Best of luck!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

No problem sweet-pea, it was alllll you! ;)

I'm so proud of you, girl!! B|

Like Jaye said, there wasn't much help needed; you had a great story to start with!

Congrats, chickie - I knew it would work out for you... damn them for keeping you in suspense for so long. :D all around when I get back in town!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yup, Seattle is great! My boyfriend and I moved to the area with the thought that I would go to school somewhere.. not really great planning. Then I realized the only school I could go to without relocating both of us was the UW.. PHEW! What a load off!

-karen

Hooray! Lots of celebrating this weekend!

Congrats. As a UW grad, I can honestly and without bias say it's a great place.

And my daughter starts there in the fall as well. Say hi when you see her. :P

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

That's a VERY nice campus, when i wqas in the states in 1999, I visited UW, very pretty grounds, it has a very nice feel to it.
Congrats:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?