pyke

Pyke's invading BAS - sound off!!

I never remember these things. You almost have to shave your head and dye it green for me to remember who you are. :D

Well - I didn't have a shaved head, but my hair was green and the extentions were there!!!

don't worry - I obviously don't remember either!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Some of us are going out Saturday afternoon/evening though in the city. There's this free concert with the Wallflowers and a huge firework display at night Saturday night right next to the Bay Bridge near Piers 30/32. Check it out: KFOG KABOOM!

Show up!

As one of the "some of us" GFD referred to, I have to say, she's right, Pyke ... get your Kiwi mutt ass out to Kaboom with us. I'm planning to visit Byron Saturday as well (though I don't do FF or Birdman, so I'll have to be content with harassing you on the ground or in hybrids, I suppose...that should keep me adequately amused, I'm sure).

I'm hitting Davis tomorrow (weather permittting) and Lodi Friday, so hopefully I'll run into some of you other Norcal peeps there.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

We can sniff out fresh meat. You won't be allowed to loiter alone for long.

That's my kind of DZ! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone there, too.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Sadly, no - the hair is back to it's "normal" colour!

I didn't think I would be allowed to linger around too long without being harrassed...especially given that NWFlyer might be there - she'll, no doubt, make a scene!!!:D

Can't wait to meet you GG - I want to check out some of your wares!B|

See you all in 2 days!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

As one of the "some of us" GFD referred to, I have to say, she's right, Pyke ... get your Kiwi mutt ass out to Kaboom with us. I'm planning to visit Byron Saturday as well (though I don't do FF or Birdman, so I'll have to be content with harassing you on the ground or in hybrids, I suppose...that should keep me adequately amused, I'm sure).

I'm hitting Davis tomorrow (weather permitting) and Lodi Friday, so hopefully I'll run into some of you other Norcal peeps there.

There is a novel concept. Jump SaturDAY then go to KFOG KABOOM! SaturNIGHT. Done deal. Anyone care to ride share?

Designated Driver? Not it!!!

especially given that NWFlyer might be there - she'll, no doubt, make a scene!!!

Only if you're lucky, sweetie. :P

PLEASE come out....I promise....no spankings (by me anyway!:D)

P.S. I heard that...!!:D:D

Oh good! .. Now I know what Pyke looks like... so I can spot him before he spots me when he shows up at Byron ... of course if I'm gonna be there...

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

I'm sorry....

a) was anyone talking to you??:o:S

and

b) are you going to be in BAS this weekend...I think not! So take this shot of Jager & STHU.....Mr dealer....and eff off!!!!!!:o:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

I'm sorry....

a) was anyone talking to you??:o:S

and

b) are you going to be in BAS this weekend...I think not! So take this shot of Jager & STHU.....Mr dealer....and eff off!!!!!!:o:D

I see that green hair..... and I just HAVE to comment!!:P neener-neener
And looking at the weather this weekend, how do you know I won't be at BAS just to harass you?

ps: How did you know I eff'd off this morning?:ph34r:

well - I start my journey in 1/2 an hour....

looking forward to leaving work...all I really want to do is take a nap!!

Guess that is what my plane ride will be for!:D

[rapper voice]I'm goin' back to Cali...[/rapper voice]

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

**edited**
[Biggie's voice]I'm goin' back to Cali...[/Biggie's voice]

Wrong!

LL Cool J did it first :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

DAMN...I actually wrote LL Cool J first - then erased it out of fear of redicule....

go figure!!:S

p.s. Thanks Bolas...will do. You be safe this weekend yourself!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,