PhreeZone

kelel01 needs your help on matchmaking

Too late. :(

Oh baby don't be like that. You know the others mean nothing to me! It's you honey, only you.

And you said I was special...

Fine. No more lingerie pillow fights for you, young lady.

You can still have them with me ;) Maybe this weekend :)

Ok, you're killin' me! Now, you know I'm gonna have to focus in on all of your posts until I figure it out.
---------------------------------------------------------
Good luck with that one. I'm a bit of a flirt anyway

Your posts will never give away the secret. And i won't tell anyone either...unless i'm bribed with alcohol....:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Your posts will never give away the secret. And i won't tell anyone either...unless i'm bribed with alcohol....:)

What if I offer to massage your prostate? Then will you talk?
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Sharon...in your case, it's because you CHOOSE it....you know you could have the pick of the litter if you wanted it.

Hmmmm.....litter..that doesn't sound right...

:S
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Too late. :(

Oh baby don't be like that. You know the others mean nothing to me! It's you honey, only you.

And you said I was special...

Fine. No more lingerie pillow fights for you, young lady.

You can still have them with me ;) Maybe this weekend :)

I'll be there this weekend. If I bring the nighty my ex left at my place, can I join in? PLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE:o [Mental note....Shave legs]

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I'll be there this weekend. If I bring the nighty my ex left at my place, can I join in? PLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE:o [Mental note....Shave legs]

Monkeyboy

Sean, if I recall correctly, Beth and I offered to make out and you were... well, too shocked to respond, I think. You never know, though, especially if there are fireworks. They're kinda romantic, don't you think? ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Sean, if I recall correctly, Beth and I offered to make out and you were... well, too shocked to respond, I think.

Who me :)

Well, it was me who offered, but you didn't look like you'd turn me down. I could see that look in your eyes. You wanted it as much as I did. Don't try to deny it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Monkeyboy

Sean, if I recall correctly, Beth and I offered to make out and you were... well, too shocked to respond, I think. You never know, though, especially if there are fireworks. They're kinda romantic, don't you think? ;)

Krisanne, I wasn't shocked, I just wasn't sure if I was invited to join in. I didn't want you to think that I was slutty. I'd rather keep you guessing for a while until you got to know me as the slut that I am. (Did I say that out loud?)

And yes, I love fireworks. I belonged to a club in college called pi rho. Anything that goes bOOOOOm and makes pretty colors gets me all hot and wet. So if there are any fireworks at Perris his weekend, someone might just get lucky. [Mental note....Buy fireworks, take to Perris]:ph34r:

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

:D:D:D:D:D I laughed out loud just now....:D

So nobody knows my DZ.com lover, so I'll out him. SmokinJoe is my honey. ;)

Uh, to date he has never posted though...[:/]
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

So nobody knows my DZ.com lover, so I'll out him. SmokinJoe is my honey. ;)

Uh, to date he has never posted though...[:/]

What about you posting as him? >:( Does that count?

Sharon...in your case, it's because you CHOOSE it....you know you could have the pick of the litter if you wanted it.

Hmmmm.....litter..that doesn't sound right...

:S

Hmm..maybe that's my problem. I've been picking from the litter instead of the cream of the crop. :D

I guess I do choose it in some ways. I'm too picky for my own good. I require a good heart, nice smile, contagious laugh, and the ability to be himself and not what society wants him to be. Someone that has passion for life and ambition but is not wrapped up in the material world. He can accept the opinion of others but stand up for his own beliefs. He can laugh at himself and make me do the same. He won't be perfect and will be able to accept that neither am I.

Know anyone like that? [:/]

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

I require a good heart, nice smile, contagious laugh, and the ability to be himself and not what society wants him to be. Someone that has passion for life and ambition but is not wrapped up in the material world. He can accept the opinion of others but stand up for his own beliefs. He can laugh at himself and make me do the same. He won't be perfect and will be able to accept that neither am I.

Doesn't sound too picky to me. Sounds just about right and what we all deserve in a partner. :)

***He won't be perfect ..

I can live up to that part.:S

Dammit Krisanne! You said our little 3-way with EJ last month was special and now I find you are chasing Shannon and McNeil. Okay, okay so you've got good taste (pun intended).:P Have a good weekend girl where ever you are!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Ahhh.... I like to keep em guessin...
------------------------------------------------------------
sweetie u know we a cpl..and about time u come outa the closet;)
------------------------------------------------------------
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky