PsychoBob

ECSC Memorial Beach Boogie Pics

Thanks to all the ECSC locals for hosting a great weekend! B| I'm so depressed right now sitting at work. I'll be back again before next year. You are all welcome at Rodriguez land in Chester any time.

Great pictures Bobo Loco. I saw I was in one bearly visible but most of the time I like it that way, no evidence to convict. Can't wait to see the boogie DVD that Gary is putting together. How do I get a copy and how much does he want?

Devante (Damien) Rodriguez

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

most of the time I like it that way, no evidence to convict.

>:( I've got photo evidence of your existence... good to know that might come in handy some day when the prosecutor calls.;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

*** Can't wait to see the boogie DVD that Gary is putting together. How do I get a copy and how much does he want?

Hey Bro. Glad you had fun and look forward to partying again in Chester. I'll make sure you get a copy of the DVD and the cost for you is.........
okay, one shot of tequila.
Adios Amigo,

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

most of the time I like it that way, no evidence to convict.

>:( I've got photo evidence of your existence... good to know that might come in handy some day when the prosecutor calls.;)

having evidence of my existance is good. Having evidence of my pressence during some certain events may not be so good. this is why I hide behind my Rodriguez brothers name most of the time.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

PsychoBob,
WOW!!! Thanks for sharing the pics, and hosting a great event with your Emerald Coast family. I had SO much fun!!! DUDE, your enthusiasm and hospitality are as epic as the Boogie itself. THANKS!!!!
I left a hat and BASE DVD with Becky for you, sorry we didn't get to see you on Monday, although I'm sure I felt your presence on the return flight ;)

Everyone else (too many to mention, but you know who you are SKYGIRLPC:P) there a big thanks as well!! Best memories yet, next year we shall do some big way flocks over the Gulf I'm sure, I could feel the wingsuit sickness spreading while there;)

Hope to see all of you before next year, my home is always open if you find yourself in the Carolinas. And Bob, get with Rick and get some advice on what to do to prepare for October, I have a rig that will fit you great for Bridge Day.
Stay in touch, here are a couple of pics, one of Chuck's 1000th and one of my family in Emerald Coast.
Cheers!
Blair
AKA
Pelotas Fuego "loving the bushwhacker" Rodriguez

Hey Bro,
Thanks for the hat and the DVD.:)I went to the Bridge Day website today and looked at all the info you told me about. I am going to pick Rick's brain for the next couple of months and jump my ass off. I'll get in touch with you in the next couple of weeks.

The pics are great especially the one of Chuck and Bolas' pretty white asses! :P I hope to see you all in July in Chester for the anniversary boogie.

Sorry I missed yall on Monday. I finally got home around 0830am and had to be at work at 1400pm. [:/] Tell the gang, thanks again for coming down. Yall sure do know how to have a good time.
Adios Amigo,
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

That is a great shot. I've never had that much camera awareness ever. :)
What a great time. Bob, sorry I didn't get to jump with you and missed the hot tub Saturday night, but your truck hood was so comfy. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Cool pics. PsychoBob. Wish I could have been there. Sounds like you guys had a kick ass time. Well, with all these cool parties and boogies that I'm missing over there. Looks like I'm gonna have to play catch up at the WFFC. I here your goin, so were gonna have to meet up and have some fun. Anyone else goin from ECS?

That is a great shot. I've never had that much camera awareness ever. :)
What a great time. Bob, sorry I didn't get to jump with you and missed the hot tub Saturday night, but your truck hood was so comfy. :P

We are sorry that you missed out on the hot tub also! But finding you on the hood of the truck will be another story that will be told for a while! :D

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

***Anyone else goin from ECS?

Myself, Gary, Larry, Mike, John and maybe Timber. Get with me this weekend and I'll give you the scoop.
Adios,

Well PsychoBob, I don't think that I'll be seein ya at the DZ this weekend with the way the weather is lookin. Looks like thunderstorms until the mid of next week. >:( And I just got my brand new G4 too. :ph34r: I'm gonna have to take it over there this weekend anyway to get it put together so I can play the following weekend.

Oh, and thanks for the comp. on the pic. Skygirlpc!