cocheese

Bikini vs underwear

I don't know either but I would assume when you are wearing a bathing suit that you know you would be looked at and in public. When in undies they may not be expecting it, get upset, or shocked.

I don't get that either. I know I wear thong undies but not swimsuit, that may have to do with it also. I really have no idea why some of us are so crazy:D:P:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I don't feak out if some one sees me in my underware. Heck, I even change from my long pants into shorts at the DZ just standing at my van or in the hanger. I figure if some guy gets turned on by seeing someone my age changing pants, then he is a big nerd.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

That is just here in the states mostly. Women from overseas don't seem to mind at all. I have seen a beautiful woman from another country come to a dz and drop chow right in the middle of the packing area and change into her jumpsuit. Everyone in the place turned around and staired and she didn't care. She did it all the time. At night she would always skinny dip in the pool. Guess were all the guys were at night?

B|

I don't care if someone sees either one *shrug*

Ohhh I wanna seeeeeeeee!! :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I don't care if someone sees either one *shrug*

Ohhh I wanna seeeeeeeee!! :)

You didnt get the PM with the attachments?

I have mine. :)

I do think you've been left out though... :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."