ChileRelleno

Goldcoast Skydivers under attack!

Woo-HOOOO!!! What an excellent turn of events!! I've been watching this thread and had to respond to that news.....hang in there, Mike! We love you and are with you 100%!!!!

Hey Jumpdoc......how about setting a preliminary date for that "UP YOURS" boogie? I want to pre-register!;)

Donna (the Lame Ranger?)

We were talking, in my little corner of the world, about doing a "bend over boogie" and offering free prostate screenings to all who needed them....lol!!! Somebody's gonna get reemed boogie...lol...HA!

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Hey Lame Ranger---After speaking to Mike this past weekend, we cannot call it the "Up Yours" Boogie...apparently this is disrespectful or something. My other choice for a name is definitely unacceptable. Any suggestions?:S

How about "The boogie formerly known as the 'Up Yours! Boogie' until we decided to be the nice ones"

Hmmm?
:D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Mike,
that letter from the FAA to the TLIA Airport Manager regarding fair access is the best news since you were able to get your case into federal court. I hope they receive something considerably sterner, like a criminal charges, for the grants they obtained with their fantasy flight ops numbers.
I can't wait to hear what their replies to the specified allegations.

Thank you for keeping us posted here at DZ.com.
We're with ya all the way, lets "NAIL THEIR BALLS TO THE WALL!"

If anyone wants to donate to Igo's fund, William has set up a PayPal account at [email protected]. If you need instructions on how to send monies to a PayPal account, you can contact William at [email protected].

Also, you can always call the dropzone at 1-800-796-7117 to purchase a jump ticket. They are $20 each.

Any help would be much appreciated by Mike. Remember, your dropzone could be next.

This legal battle ain't cheap, and we all know DZ's are Cash Cows:P , please donate and help keep this DZ open, keep your fellow jumpers jumping!!!

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Laurel, youv'e inspired my new battle cry, "NAIL THEIR BALLS TO THE WALL!", I hope you don't mind me using your material;).

I like the sound of that. The 'Nail their balls to the wall Boogie.' [Laugh] Get some bull's balls, nail them to a wall, and offer a free jump to anyone who can score a bull's eye with a dart! [Laugh]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey Lame Ranger---After speaking to Mike this past weekend, we cannot call it the "Up Yours" Boogie...apparently this is disrespectful or something. My other choice for a name is definitely unacceptable. Any suggestions?:S

How about "The boogie formerly known as the 'Up Yours! Boogie' until we decided to be the nice ones"

Hmmm?
:D

nah you just ahve to be more cunning

my old MOS school motto we canme up with was
"we've upped our standards, so up yours"

everyone thought it was great

Look what i made at work today mom!! Put it on the fridge
http://www.bouda.moonfruit.com

For respectable boogie names, how about:
Don't Mess With Mike Boogie
Gold Coast Rules Boogie
We're Staying For Good Boogie
U Can't Touch Us Boogie
Little Red Riding Hood Beats The Big Bad Wolf Boogie

Okay, okay, it's not easy to find a name without disrespecting JCAA! [Laugh]:S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

For respectable boogie names, how about:
Don't Mess With Mike Boogie
Gold Coast Rules Boogie
We're Staying For Good Boogie
U Can't Touch Us Boogie

Okay, okay, it's not easy to find a name without disrespecting JCAA! [Laugh]:S

How about

Down for the "Count" Boogie

R.I.P.

I could even spank the airport manager for ya;)

I think just your presence in the airport manager's office will be intimidating enough to make her shit her undies! [Laugh] yup, that'll teach her to mess with Mike... [Sly]