Ncrowe

Red Bull

Hopefully this hasn't been discussed before ,

I've always wondered why Red Bull advertises the way they do.....they sponser a large amount of "extreme" sport personalities yet their commercials consists of some simple drawings. Seems like they'd have a sweet commercial with skydiving,base jumping so on and so forth.....what gives

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

To your posting. :):):)Sometimes, it is not the best. Ever try
Mountain Dew's elixer? .... ???? Try it on the rock's .. then with mountain dew ? Recently, we went and did this....
go to your local shop, fill a "44" oz. mug with either a red bull/ dew then.. fill your mug with, your favor slurpee- or-iceee on top of this. WOW!!!! If you are not tolerant to caffeine and sugar ... don't. What a wake up this can be.!!!:D:D:D:ph34r: Go For IT ! DARE YA'....
El Peludo. aka mikee and runwayangel. Make sure you do it cold. Just like using the Bull. Mixes nicer even with fruit based drink's. No shit.!!! Enjoy. :D:DB|B|B|B|B|B| mikee T.

That would be great to have some sweet skydiving/base footage commercial, but you have to admit, those cartoons are easy to remember.....almost "catchy" in their simplicity. I feel that the better move would be change the slogan from "Red Bull gives you wiiiiiiiings!!!" to "Red Bull goes great with Vooooooodka!!!". :ph34r::D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Double Vodka , Redbull and Aftershock (red) few ice cubes ....You'll be buzzzzing all night !:S

-------------------------------------------------
Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!

We have a whole pallet of GoFast at Raeford in SkyCAT.

Yeah, we've got a crapload of GoFast at Aggieland as well, including the newer larger 12oz cans.

I'd rather drink RedBull, though, I like the taste over GoFast.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Not sure why they are using the advertising they do, but.....

Red Bull has been around for a LONG time. I know for a fact that it has been sold in Europe for at least 12-15 years. Back then they already had those commercials and they were very successful with them. Numerous commercial shown in the US have only been translated to English (I have already seen them over 10 years ago in Europe).

I don't think they were into all the extreme sports nearly as much back then and they have just kept to their successful strategy.

Not sure why they are using the advertising they do, but.....

Red Bull has been around for a LONG time. I know for a fact that it has been sold in Europe for at least 12-15 years. Back then they already had those commercials and they were very successful with them. Numerous commercial shown in the US have only been translated to English (I have already seen them over 10 years ago in Europe).

I don't think they were into all the extreme sports nearly as much back then and they have just kept to their successful strategy.

i totally used to drink red bull when i was in 5th and 6th grade living in germany back in 92, my friends and i would sneak them into school and drink them in the bathroom then run around the hallways!:D everyone thought we were crazy!

I have a few very good friends that work for them and with me being in advertising i asked the same question.

Basically, the extreme stuff is there to capture the younger market's attention whereas the TV ads are aimed at an older market. People that might want a perk up on a long drive or use it to get through a late night at work etc.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky