VanillaSkyGirl

Party this weekend...

Come out to the DZ, tunnel and the Bombshelter this Saturday! Please help me to celebrate my 34th a week early (it's on the 19th) by flying in the sky or tunnel, dinner, dancing and drinks at the Bombshelter! I am bringing some accessories for the ladies...boas, wings, hats, etc. The men are welcome to dress up, as well...:D:)

I am bringing some accessories for the ladies...

I'm bringing a suit of armor. Especially if you start pounding these nasty apple martinis.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

YEAH!!!! Party, party, party, party, party, party, party, party!!!!! :)
Can't wait lil Ms. Ro... And I would be happy and PROUD to drink Appletini's with you ~ :D:D:D:D:P

I want a boa PLEAAAASE.... that way if that sexyfrenchbitch gets outta line I can tie him up and force Appletinis down his throat! :D:ph34r:

It's allllll about you babydoll!!!! B|

Wait... I've yet to hear anyone mention spankings???????? :S :ph34r: (I'm gonna get a slap for that one, huh?) :D:D

Talk soon sweetie!
Luv's, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Can't wait lil Ms. Ro... And I would be happy and PROUD to drink Appletini's with you ~ :D:D:D:D:P

This is why I love you so, Gia! LMAO!

I want a boa PLEAAAASE.... that way if that sexyfrenchbitch gets outta line I can tie him up and force Appletinis down his throat! :D:ph34r:

Bwahahaha...yeah, like we really have to force him to drink...:D

About the boas and wings...you get first choice, of course!

Wait... I've yet to hear anyone mention spankings????????

I deserve 34 spankings + one for good measure, right? I'm sure that Spencer will understand. It's my birthday, after all! Now, wth is that spanky girl when we need her? :ph34r:

Marks, Vicki and Gordy ~ Thanks for the b-day wishes, you guys! ~
(Miss ya, Vicki!)

I deserve 34 spankings + one for good measure, right? I'm sure that Spencer will understand. It's my birthday, after all! Now, wth is that spanky girl when we need her? :ph34r:

Someone call me?

:D

Wish I could come down and join the fun Ro! Have an awesome party though and drink an appletini for me!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Now, wth is that spanky girl when we need her? :ph34r:

I am bringing some accessories for the ladies...boas, wings, hats, etc. The men are welcome to dress up, as well...

Can I be your spanky girl? Just fly me out and dress me up;)

Happy Early Birthday :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Someone call me?

I'll have camera phone in hand for all the festivities. . .will be happy to give EVIDENCE to anyone who asks. . .

GFD, we will surely call you. . .

Oh ps, and PM me any cell numbers or e-mail addy's so we can make sure the pics get seen right away. . .lol!
FGF #6
Darcy

Someone call me?

Wish I could come down and join the fun Ro! Have an awesome party though and drink an appletini for me!

LMAO...you're so cute, Shannon-bananon! Wish you could make it, girl. Like I told you in my PM the other day, it's been too long!

Actually, I was referring to a blond girl that was out here about a month ago, around the time that the bigway camp was happening. She spanked the living daylights out of my bum when I was leaning over the counter, ordering a drink. She told me that people call her "Spanky"...and she totally deserved her name, let me tell you! :D

Ro, that must have been Val. . .

Can't wait to see you this weekend. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Someone call me?

LMAO...you're so cute, Shannon-bananon! Wish you could make it, girl. Like I told you in my PM the other day, it's been too long!

Actually, I was referring to a blond girl that was out here about a month ago, around the time that the bigway camp was happening. She spanked the living daylights out of my bum when I was leaning over the counter, ordering a drink. She told me that people call her "Spanky"...and she totally deserved her name, let me tell you! :D

Just make sure Amazon doesn't spank you. OMG That woman leaves handprints for dayz! >:(;):D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Okay, you all need to be at the Bombshelter for Ro's birthday. . .I mean, damn people we love to celebrate and what better way to celebrate than Ro's birthday. Also, Skymama has a birthday close to this weekend too. . .she won't be there but we can toast in her honor and DD her later. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy

Don't worry, Darcy. Many people already told me in person or via prior PMs, that they will be there for my birthday. Not many people are online right now. I wasn't even really online when I first posted my thread, but I wanted to begin the thread before people made other plans! :D

I had been hard to get a hold of because my phone company had so screwed me these last 2 weeks after my move because of some phone/DSL wiring issues, but I am finally on DSL, again. Also, my home phone number is now transfered and working, again, since my move 2 weeks ago...FINALLY! :D

Yeah, well, I know you will NOT be at the Bombshelter so PM me your cell and the group will DD you. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy