78RATS

post your bets: Michael Jackson Verdict

He won't "Beat it" and when he gets to prison he'll be a "Billie Jean" because everybody is gonna be lining up get some of that "Thriller" booty!

"Oh Tito, get me a tissue and while you're at it, see if you can find me an asshole rebuild kit."
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Does anyone want to place bets on whether he gets to the courthouse on time? It wouldn't surprise me if he made another stop at the ER for back pain or some other nonsense and the judge has to issue another bench warrant!

Does anyone want to place bets on whether he gets to the courthouse on time? It wouldn't surprise me if he made another stop at the ER for back pain or some other nonsense and the judge has to issue another bench warrant!

____________________________________-

Aw yeah! Forgot that one. you'd think, he'd come-up with something better.

Chuck

You should have made this a p[oll...but.....I personally think he's guilty as shit, and should spend the rest of his life in jail- but I think the jury found some shred (however little it was) of reasonable doubt, and I think he's walking again. I will be doing cartwheels if he's found guilty.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

I will be doing cartwheels if he's found guilty.

Wow. :o I'm not quite that positive that he did it. I think he's a real weird-ass, but that doesn't necessarily make him guility of molestation.

(Not that I want to turn this into a SC sort of thread...just my opinion. :)

You should have made this a p[oll...but.....I personally think he's guilty as shit, and should spend the rest of his life in jail- but I think the jury found some shred (however little it was) of reasonable doubt, and I think he's walking again. I will be doing cartwheels if he's found guilty.

I think too, he's a guilty sumbitch. BUT, it's in Hollyweird! O.J., Robert Blake... ring a bell?:D

Chuck

Suppose he gets off (no pun again) - where do you think he will go? What country will he migrate his circus to? Do you think he'll get a new face and untie his testicles so he can talk like a man?

Will he be another person that is a known predator that yet has no legal public record of the accusations against him ---------errghhh.

...........I guess that was a rant.

....he's gonna walk.

is

I think I'm gonna start bringing wine into work in a coke can. :D

just add baileys into your morning coffee.. yumm.. be a bit since i've done that:D

or just add some vodka to your redbull:P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

He already has a public record of accusations against him, he has for a long time. That hasn't stopped parents from allowing their children to sleep in his bed in exchange for new cars, vacations and cash. [:/]

But IF he's acquitted, why would he leave this country where the legal system is so easily manipulated? He might not do as well somewhere else.