antifnsocial

true love: question for men

If I found someone who could love and want just me, I would never even consider
having sex with or being with another man for the rest of my life.

But is there really such a man out there? Are there men that actually agree?
Or does a majority disagree?
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

;)

Okay, so every guy on dropzone.com clicks on “Yes” and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy—What does that really prove? You can have a bunch of guys tell you what you want to hear, if you really think it will help, but the truth is it's a roll of the dice. Some people can be faithful. Some people can’t. Some people are capable of being faithful but choose not to be. Some people are faithful without really being faithful. Blow on your dice, and pray you don’t crap out.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I'm not a man but thought I'd chime in just for the hell of it and say: Why do you want to be with the same smelly hairy man for the rest of your life? You deserve happiness and that comes in variety which I hear is the spice of life! The whole wanting to be with one man for the rest of your life is a fairytale we're forced to believe because parents want their daughters to be taken care of. We are perfectly capable of taking care of ourselves now so why not just date and enjoy life like men do?

Anyway, this is all going to be explained in the book that I'm writing for Sunshine. It will come with a free quick reference card that will fit nicely in a small purse for first time date references. PM me if you need any help before it's released.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

The whole wanting to be with one man for the rest of your life is a fairytale we're forced to believe because parents want their daughters to be taken care of...Why not just date and enjoy life like men do? (emphasis added)

We just ge to date and enjoy life? Why didn't I get the memo? Honestly, GFD, I think the idea that it's that simple for anybody is the real fairytale.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I think you can only make those sort of decisions based on the information at the time. At that time you may believe it but, the future is uncertain and I believe you can never say never. People change, you change and generally speaking men have more primal urges than woman. Sex is a non emotional thing with guys. We do it for a realise, quick high and to help us sleep.

Too much is never enough!

All right scud?

I'm not a man but thought I'd chime in just for the hell of it and say: Why do you want to be with the same smelly hairy man for the rest of your life? You deserve happiness and that comes in variety which I hear is the spice of life! The whole wanting to be with one man for the rest of your life is a fairytale we're forced to believe because parents want their daughters to be taken care of. We are perfectly capable of taking care of ourselves now so why not just date and enjoy life like men do?

Ahh, but isn't this a question for a guys and whether they would be happy to be with one woman for the rest of their lives? There is no mention of imposted faithfulness on the women. A chance for you and the women of the world GFD to have several faithful men at your disposal. Women..antifnsocial wants to be kept and will be faithful. Any takers?

Kris.

The whole wanting to be with one man for the rest of your life is a fairytale we're forced to believe because parents want their daughters to be taken care of...Why not just date and enjoy life like men do? (emphasis added)

We just ge to date and enjoy life? Why didn't I get the memo? Honestly, GFD, I think the idea that it's that simple for anybody is the real fairytale.

You DO date and enjoy life. I know a lot of guys eventually want a relationship but most guys that I know will date a girl knowing they arent' the one and just enjoy their time with them for a while til they feel like moving on. Sex is sex I guess.

As a man you were probably raised differently than most girls (I'm assuming). Most of the girls that I grew up with were give doll houses and easy bake ovens and Barbies with a hot tub and clothes etc. etc. etc. Then the Ken doll comes along. Then there's all the fairy tales like the Princess and the pea, Cinderella, Snow White, etc. etc. etc. All of them tell a story of a poor girl being saved by a night in shining armour or prince or something and lead you to believe that women can't do it themselves. That makes young girls think their goal in life is to find that husband to help take care of them. WTF is that? We don't need a prince. We're fully capable of doing anything we want on our own. I think we repress ourselves because of the way we were raised and it's time for that to stop.
There's no reason for any woman to think she needs a man. It's all forced into our heads from childhood. Women can do/be anything they want. We choose who we want to be with IF we even want to be with someone.

Whoa! That was a bunch of drunken babbling bullshit!

:D

--------------

Ahh, but isn't this a question for a guys and whether they would be happy to be with one woman for the rest of their lives? There is no mention of imposted faithfulness on the women. A chance for you and the women of the world GFD to have several faithful men at your disposal. Women..antifnsocial wants to be kept and will be faithful. Any takers?

Kris.

I don't think Antifnsocial is trying to sell herself here now, she's just asking a question and since this is a public forum I decided to go off on a drunken tangent to keep her question at the top of the page. :P

Besides, I don't think it's possible for most men to be faithful forever. There are exceptions I'm sure but I know more that aren't than are. Of course this isn't the entire world. This is just my experience with friends throughout my insignificant life. A lot of men just separate sex from emotions and it's easy for them. I know women do this too but I see it more in men.

Some more blah blah blah.

--------------

There's no reason for any woman to think she needs a man***

I agree, no need for a girl to need a man now that easy to use Sat Nav systems available. Before you'd all be lost without us to read maps! ;)

Are you kidding? Men are the ones that drive around for hours lost because they think they're too good to go to a gas station and ask for directions!

--------------

Depends on the woman. If it were you?
:D:D:D:D:D:D

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

most guys that I know will date a girl knowing they arent' the one and just enjoy their time with them for a while ...

Because hell hath no fury...

Like a woman scorned? Well duh! Poor girl thinks he's going to marry her so she has monkey sex with him only to find out she's been played! (on video) :o:D

--------------

That makes young girls think their goal in life is to find that husband to help take care of them.

OMG I cannot STAND women like that. If she isn't successful and can't take care of herself I don't want to have anything to do with her. I'm no sugar daddy!!! ;) You want to have a relationship with me? You better have a damn job and be successful! B|

Sorry guys. I was drunk when I posted this then just passed out. :$B|

Guess I was a little melodamatic. I was having an argument with some girlfriends over some of our past relationhips and we had all disagreed.

I definitely don't intend on putting myself on the auction block any time soon. I do have fun just dating and don't in any way need to be taken care of. (Frenchy, it AIN'T all about you honey, get over yourself. Now.:| Embrace your happiness and lets just leave each other alone for awhile. You're no fun anymore anyways.)

Kris, I don't know who you are but you DEFINITELY don't know anything about me. :S
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

I am really rather jaded and cynical myself.
Women let men get away with far too much.

At least karma is a bigger bitch than I am. :D

The pendulum swings both ways. It's not about men or women; it's about people. As a general rule, people are self centered assholes.