Icon134

I'm Batman!!!

Ok, went and saw it last night... All I have to say about it is that:

1. I liked it... I thought they did a good job the story line was predictable but the acting was good, quality action, etc...

2. BEST BATMOBILE EVER!!!! B|:D:D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Christian Bale is hot! :$

Saw him in American Psycho - thought he was hot then.
Saw him in Empire of the Sun (he was 11 and the lead role!) - thought he was *cute* then.

Glad to see he grew up to be hot :P

Going to see it tonight ;)

Jen
Arianna Frances

Ok, went and saw it last night... All I have to say about it is that:

1. I liked it... I thought they did a good job the story line was predictable but the acting was good, quality action, etc...

Tim Burton got his ass KICKED!
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Nothing will be better than the 1989 Batmobile. Ever. :|:P

This one is soo much cooler... think of a cross between a Farrari and a HUMVEE... it really is a slick set of wheels...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Nothing will be better than the 1989 Batmobile. Ever. :|:P

This one is soo much cooler... think of a cross between a Farrari and a HUMVEE... it really is a slick set of wheels...

Got any pics of it? I just don't see any car being better than the 1989 Batmobile.

And this is the real batman: www.russmartin.com

The guy has 2 batmobiles.

2. BEST BATMOBILE EVER!!!!

I definitely need to go see it!!! Plus parts of it were filmed in Chicago so of course it ROCKS!!!!

I remember Vall posting about helicopters flying around downtown Chicago :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I loved how this movie was so dark, both emotionally and physically.

That's the heart and soul of the Dark Knight, its not a happy character, its not a colorful goofy character as protrayed in other movies.

This was one hell of a movie, very enjoyable. I hope this director takes the character through a few more movies as well.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Equilibrium is the heat. The most under rated sleeper movie yet. I don't know how it slipped through the cracks. Also check out Bale in "The machinist" for another side of his acting skills.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Also check out Bale in "The machinist" for another side of his acting skills.

He weighs about 70 pounds in that movie. By the way, the movie blows, although he does play the part well.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

It was a very enjoyable movie for a DC comic book. :P

And I have to agree - the batmobile kicked ass.

I also liked it when he was giving excuses for wanting the equiptment - spelunking, base jumping.....

Just wish it had stronger female roles than the always needing to be saved types.

Karen

Am I the only one that thinks the new one is ass-ugly compared to the '89 Batmobile?:S[:/]

But it's ugly in a cute A10 sort of way....

(the old batmobile was sexy in a SR 71 sort of way... each has their place)

edit cuz I cant sepll

Am I the only one that thinks the new one is ass-ugly compared to the '89 Batmobile?:S[:/]

But it's ugly in a cute A10 sort of way....

(the old badmoble was sexy in a SR 71 sort of way... each has their place)

Ah, It makes sense now...B|:P I guess I need to see the movie.

Both amazing planes too.....

Best Batman movie of the bunch...and easily the best comic book movie to date (with Sin City a close 2nd....which was also a Frank Miller book). As I was watching this it felt as if Frank Miller had put this all together. The Year One comic was very similar to this and tried to paint what it would be like if a man dressed as a Bat showed up in the real world.

The only thing I found odd about the movie was Katie Holmes little speech at the end....just didn't fit in right.

Damn cool seeing Chicago turned into Gotham thou, didn't know how that would work. I remember seeing them film a bunch of it at night downtown and how much traffic it caused. Now I know why Wacker was closed down with all those cop cars on it!! Little interesting thing to note - that building he stands on overlooking the entire city? That was one of Al Capone's main places to stay in Chicago....and they ran a speak easy up top. The lookout point he was on was used to watch for cops approaching the building. There is a cool little secret elevator that Capone used to use - it allowed him to bring his car all the way to the top so he could quickly get away....the elevator opened up into the service area on lower Wacker Drive (that whole lower section where they showed the run down part of Gotham and where the car chase happened.....which is the exact same place the Blues Brothers had one of their car chases).

Overall a great movie and the best one of the summer blockbusters so far.