Girlfalldown

I need some more serious advice.

I just got denture adhesive cream in my eye. I duhnno, I guess I thought it would hold it in this time. Anyway now it's burning. What should I do? Will I go blind? Will the cool mint burn a hole in my retna?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

First question is; What were you doing with denture cream?

As for holding it in place, probably. Going blind, probably. Burning a hole in the retna, probably.

So what were you doing with denture cream?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Just attach your false teeth to your eyes. Should work out fine.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hahahah! you dumbass! You'll live. It'll just be annoying for awhile. The eye's good that way. Just pretend like you gotta wad shot in there. Same deal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ya we'll rape the local objects, and maybe do some jumps too!"

are we sure the cream in your eye is Denture Adhesive?

if not you just cant go around trying to glue teeth to youre eyes!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hahahah! you dumbass! You'll live. It'll just be annoying for awhile. The eye's good that way. Just pretend like you gotta wad shot in there. Same deal.

B|

Ok, true story, this guy I know's girlfriend was giving him head and she lifted her head to tell him to let her know when he was going to shoot his wad and right then he shot it.....right up her nose! It shot way up there too and her eyes got all read and she got that stinging burning nasal thing going.... Poor thing. :D

--------------

Oh shit, sorry, it's actually Preparation H! Man I gotta stay out of my bosses desk!

--------------

where's frenchy when you need him....

Right here, fear not.
I have seen many cases like yours, GFD.
Unfortunately, at this advanced stage of contamination, there is nothing that can be done. You should be put to sleep immediately. Then your decomposing body should be given to Shotgun, who is studying at UC Mengele, so she can practice lobotomies and enemas.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Oh shit, sorry, it's actually Preparation H! Man I gotta stay out of my bosses desk!

Don't worry... it'll help prevent 'crows-feet'!:D

Chuck

where's frenchy when you need him....

Right here, fear not.
I have seen many cases like yours, GFD.
Unfortunately, at this advanced stage of contamination, there is nothing that can be done. You should be put to sleep immediately. Then your decomposing body should be given to Shotgun, who is studying at UC Mengele, so she can practice lobotomies and enemas.:|

OK but first I'm going to go eat a bunch of chili.

:P

--------------

well at least your eye wont burn and itch all day!
:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I just got denture adhesive cream in my eye. I duhnno, I guess I thought it would hold it in this time. Anyway now it's burning. What should I do? Will I go blind? Will the cool mint burn a hole in my retna?

Is it like a jellyfish sting? If so, just get somebody to pee in your eye.

Or vinegar, whichever is more convenient.

How is someone peeing in vinegar going to improve her terminal condition?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Good one. Got me.

I don't think it's gonna work anyhow cause the preparation H is gonna shrink her eye socket and she'll never get the glass eye back in there without some stretching exercises.

Good one. Got me.

I don't think it's gonna work anyhow cause the preparation H is gonna shrink her eye socket and she'll never get the glass eye back in there without some stretching exercises.

If she grinds the glass eyeball into fine numbered pieces, and snorts them pieces in sequence, the eyeball should be able to reconstruct itself in the socket. The mucus gathered while the pieces travel through the sinus should hold the whole thing together quite solidly. Me think.:|