atsaubrey

help me choose cars

get the 300m Hemi. better yet, have u seen the new charger. it looks sleeker than the 300m. and it comes in Hemi too ;) ive seen a few black chargers and thats what i would get!

added the website of the charger that is equiped with a hemi

http://www.allpar.com/cars/lx/dodge-charger.html

wouldnt let me do just the pic... the car is the red one half way down the page! looks sweet. IMO

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

Dude, you just bought a vette last year. . .need a new car already?. . .lol

For you big daddy, I would definitely get the hummer. . .but I prefer the look of the 300M. . .but you can't buy a new car unless you take me for a test drive. . .hehehe
FGF #6
Darcy

You bought a vette last year and are looking for a new car?? What's wrong with the Vette? I've been driving a vette for the last 10 years and can't imagine driving anything else.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Chevy quit making the Camaro...didn't they??

they did, but i saw some pics of a 'new' camaro. looks like they are thinking of doing what ford did to the mustang, going really retro with the look. some pics here, here, and here. it was labled as a 2005 concept, but so far hasn't happened. i'd like to see the firebird equivalent since i always liked the firebird better anyway. B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

it was labled as a 2005 concept,

I think Chevy missed on that one, too much modern vette in the design. I've never been a big fan of the Mustang, but I think Ford hit a home run with the new/old design. I don't know anything about the performance, but the design looks fantastic to my eye.

About the Hummer...my sister (who has a Phd. in Political Sociology) said, "Anyone who drives one of those things is a jackass". It really is a terrible vehicle. If you must spend that kind of money on an SUV with a crappy engine, at least buy a Range Rover; then you can be a pretentious jackassB|:P ;)

Ok ok first off when you look at Hummers the ONLY ONE that is a Humvee is the "H1" or the orginal Hummer.

H2 = a Subarban frame, Hummer body and interior

H3 = Colorado frame, (small truck) and Hummer shrunk body and interior.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

An H3 looks just barely different than a Jeep Liberty in my opinion. If you want a Hummer, why not just get a used H2. They are for sale all over the place for under 40k nowadays. Edited to add that you can also get used "real" H1's for under 40k.

I am caucasion but must admit that I really like the 300M with the Hemi. Like has already been posted though, I would get the new Charger with a Hemi over the 300M.

Chuck

I am caucasion but must admit that I really like the 300M with the Hemi. Like has already been posted though, I would get the new Charger with a Hemi over the 300M.

Chuck

I didn't realize that you can get a 300M with a Hemi;), always thought the 300M was the previous model and that the Hemi would be the 300C! Besides, if he's already driving a vette, he should get at least one of the SRT8 cars (charger, 300) at least then there isn't too much disappointment when hitting the gas!

I didn't realize that you can get a 300M with a HemiWink, always thought the 300M was the previous model and that the Hemi would be the 300C! Besides, if he's already driving a vette, he should get at least one of the SRT8 cars (charger, 300) at least then there isn't too much disappointment when hitting the gas!

That was my thinking. . .and since I KNOW Aubrey, I know he would be much happier with the power in the engine.
FGF #6
Darcy

:D:D:D:D thats what i ment ;) crysler c300. my bad... and i have seen pics of a 2 door 300m in magazine ads for crysler and it was in the Hemi line up. but i never saw one at a dealer or on the road. guess it was a one off thing... [:/] just pick up any car magazine from a year or 2 back and see if u can find the hemi add that has the line up of tan crysler and dodges. I think thats what it looked like. the 300m was in the middle of about 5-6 cars. shit this is going to bug me. now i have to go investigate!

Edit:

ok i found it on the net. seems it was just a concept and never made it to production. but still was a nice looking car! see link.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/Industry/Industry_News/Chryslers_Concepts_Revisited.S175.A1881.html

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!