FlankSteak

OK, this blows...why me?

I'm at the DZ to have a good time and I get my ass kicked by a little girl (she's not more than 10). A straight shot to the nose. Now I have to sit out holding a cloth because my nose is bleeding. How does this look. Dr. Phil, where are you?

I'm at the DZ to have a good time and I get my ass kicked by a little girl (she's not more than 10). A straight shot to the nose. Now I have to sit out holding a cloth because my nose is bleeding. How does this look. Dr. Phil, where are you?

Damn, I shoulda stuck around longer for the entertainment! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

dude, your lucky her parents didnt see you try to hook up. they would kicked your ass too.:D:D

(I am only joking. I dont know flanksteak and I would like to think he is NOT a pedofile.)
My photos

My Videos

Meh, my 7 year old twin boys do that to me all the time. -Usually, however, it is a head-butt...:S B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Ya, I guess I was getting a little to close to her mom - she didn't like that and put the woop-ass on me (who better right?!) Sheeeeeit.

lmao! Jeez, in poor JD's defence, the ten year old (how is actaully nine) gets picked on horrably at her home DZ, so has learned to defend herself... But you might want to try the wedgie idea, she REALLY hates those! And yes, DT, you should have stayed, the evening only got better after you left. (Oh wait, on second thought, maybe that was why!)
*smoochies to you both*
(She won't be in LP)