Amazon

Lost Prairie is coming

As of right now..... 59 sleeps.:)
This year I will not be there for the first weekend since I have to attend the ISSA World Cup meet at Jumptown Mass that weekend.. and hopefully set a new record. I fly back on Monday from the East Coast.

I will be driving over on Tuesday for the festivities. I have room for some more in the truck if you want to drive over with me.

So who all is coming to this boogie that has the very best weather of ANY summer boogie.

Sunny ...warm.. clear blue Montana skies... temps in the 80's and 90's with really low humidity... the Lake is about 75 degrees and if you have a mask and snorkel.. visibility of 75 ft.. AHHHHHH ROPE SWING ( I am going to try not to have the sketchiest landing of the boogie this year) a good place to try your transitions from sit fly to head down in sub terminal air:S

So.. we need a LIST.. Add your name and post... lets see who all is coming this year.

AMAZON

too many damn Canadiens

Just for that, we're not coming! :P

Bwah hah hah!!! :D Canadiens not coming to LP! ha ha! You've consulted 'Shell on this I presume?! :D You vewy funny! :P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Just for that, we're not coming!:P

I was about to reply with something extremely witty, then I realised this is the almighty Remster. He'd probably warn me and harrass me with PMs. He would then likely strike down upon me with great vengeance and furious anger, and I would know his name is Remster when he lays his vengeance upon me. Especially now that he uses red letters to mercilessly censor posts in the French forum.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

You've consulted 'Shell on this I presume?!

We're not under her realm, being part of the Eastern Alliance :ph34r:

Its just too damm far for us Easterners...

And Frenchy, I would never use PMs to try and use my influence... >:(
Remster

Hey, can you get four-wheel drive installed in your car by then?;)

Amateur!:|

:P

I try to help you out and you insult me??! >:( For the record, I have no problem with taking your low-slung two-wheel drive car for a spin in Montana. I'll just have to drive faster to keep it from getting stuck, right? :|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

> I am almost nearly completely in part possibly sure that I might go again this year, maybe.

Are you more or less sure than you were sure about coming down for the bigway camp?

That's a definite maybe.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

For the record, I have no problem with taking your low-slung two-wheel drive car for a spin in Montana. I'll just have to drive faster to keep it from getting stuck, right?

Quattro! And maybe this time, you'll find the 6th gear.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

If you need an RV slut let me know as I have a few left

How much for a red-haired one?>:(