highfly

Ok here we go.

From days of long ago, from uncharted regions of the universe, comes a legend. The legend of Voltron: Defender of the Universe! A mighty robot. Loved by good, feared by evil. As Voltron's legend grew, peace settled across the galaxy. On planet Earth, a galaxy alliance was formed. Together with the good planets of the solar system, they maintained peace throughout the universe. Until a new horrible menace threatened the galaxy. Voltron was needed once more. This is the story of the super force of space explorers. Specially trained and sent by the Alliance to bring back Voltron: Defender of the Universe.
cavete terrae.

Do a few people have a bad case of the mondays??

You'd better believe it. Mondays suck ass. Not as bad as Tuesday, but pretty bad.

Someone attached teeny tiny little weights to my eyelashes in my sleep - it shouldn't be this difficult to reopen my eyes after a blink...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Houston, Texas (77057)
Temp:84f
Conditions:Clear
Wind:NW: 5mph
Humidity:65%
Clouds:CLR
Observed From:Houston Hull, Texas at 9:53a Aug 1 05

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Anyone else LOVE the Gorillaz' Feel Good Inc.? I'm in that lovely honeymoon phase where I haven't heard it so often that I'm sick of it. It makes me car dance.

Anyone else love car dancing even when people are looking? Personally, I get a big kick out of it when I see someone singing and gettin' down to a song, so I don't care who sees me... B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?