RevJim

For those that use AOL IM...

that is the most ridiculous thing yet i still continue to enter my screen name with others.... dare i even ask how you came across this one?
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

that is the most ridiculous thing yet i still continue to enter my screen name with others.... dare i even ask how you came across this one?

I agree, and I also can't stop entering....

Actually, I did a fresh wipe on one of my computers, and when I went to aim.com to get a fresh install of messenger, the link was there. :D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Jeezus! Try going up against Arlo! :S:D

Blues,
Dave

I assume that she uses "arlo" as a screen name? Yea, that's rough. Mine is wiskydiver1 though, and I'm not toooo bad....
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Jeezus! Try going up against Arlo! :S:D

Blues,
Dave

I assume that she uses "arlo" as a screen name? Yea, that's rough. Mine is wiskydiver1 though, and I'm not toooo bad....

No, she has the same screenname that she used on the rec.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

hahah i thought i had a decent handfull... bgill you kicked everyone's ass... camomack... anyone can feel free to add ;)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

What a silly little page and yet I continue to have fun with it. I use AIM very little; primarily an ICQ girl. But anyone can feel free to add me. I'm online all the time!

Renee

Now is the time to take possession of my life, to start the impossible, a journey to the limits of my aspirations. For the first time to step toward my loveliest dream...." -- Hugh Prather