Hackb431

Nicknames What's yours?

I thought this might be an interesting way to get to know everyone a bit better.

What is your nickname(s) and the story behind it(Them)?

I have 2

1. Hack B- It's a play off my last name from my time in the Infantry. Cause for some reason in the Army only your closest buds know you even have a first name.

2. Puppy- I got this one from some motorcycle riding friends. Every time we head to a bar I get carded. (Their age ranges from mid 30's to upper 50's) With me being 26 they thought it was funny and started calling me the Puppy that wanted to ride with the big dogs.

I even remember going out to eat a a wing house and when I was in the bathroom they ordered me a PB&J with the crusts cut off. That was cute! Very Funny you old Depends wearing bastards! ;)
HackB A.K.A. "Puppy"

They call me the Jackal! -- Sorry just had a west wing moment. I don't really have a nickname, the kids in gradeschool called me Greenbean for awhile.

I think I've been called "NSFW" once or twice... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

broccolli

cause my last names Brock...and in 3rd grade my mom thought it would be hilarious to make me dress in all green, and wear a hat w. a real head of broccolli on the top...and the kids made me eat it.

stop laughing

they may have given me life but skydiving gives me breath
..katie..
http://community.webshots.com/user/goalie85

Mostly Lambchop...

My mother named me after Shari Lewis and Lambchop, so people in school (back then) just called me Lambchop.

At work (these days) they call me Splat (the safety director thinks I'm crazy for skydiving), Hippie-Chick, or Woodstock.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I have 2, one that my friends/fraternity bros call me and one my DZ peeps call me:

Darkness/Big Black: Darkness from the Dave Chappelle skit with Charlie Murphy and Rick James. Everyone just kind of looked at me and started calling me that, so it stuck. Big Black came from high school and carried over to college (even though I go to college 3 states away from high school.) Its basically because...well....look at my avatar and figure it out...lol

2. Flare - On my AFF1, everything went great and i was getting ready to land when i forgot to flare...and PLF'd (hard) into the ground. My instructor came running over and thought I broke my legs. I jumped up and said "Son of b*tch i forgot to flare, didnt I...."

So thats where mine come from....haha
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

giddygirl - cuz I laugh all the time
midge - cuz I'm short
pottymouthedmidget - cuz I'm short and cuss like a sailor
gggggia
giapet
kharmanghia

there are a few others, but not worth discussing :P

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

broccolli

cause my last names Brock...and in 3rd grade my mom thought it would be hilarious to make me dress in all green, and wear a hat w. a real head of broccolli on the top...and the kids made me eat it.

stop laughing

Wow, that was cruel. Funny as hell, but still cruel. :o:P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

bubbles (duh)

People say it fits my personality. A nickname I got while in college, that accidently grew, and expanded into all aspects of my life. At first, I hated it, but it grows on ya, now i don't mind it! B|

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Jeth (obviously). I got it in HS. My buddy reversed the first letter of my first and last names. It just stuck over the years.

Wia (I hate this one). My dad and my best friend call me this. Its a long story.

Babycakes. My hubby calls me this. We almost never call each other by name. :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Icon - (or "The Icon") it's because I was being cocky once and my friends decided I should be idolized by everyone. aka that I was an "Icon" B|:D:D

And I've had the nickname: Scott "Gun" Shell since before I was born... primarily because my uncle has a warped sense of humor.

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

A few of my friends at my university call me "TJ", which is short for The Jew, as I'm the only Jewish kid at the Catholic university. Even more amusing, because I'm the least religious person you'll ever meet.

Other than that, I just go by my last name mostly. Being a college athlete means your first name is lost somewhere.
cavete terrae.