NEcrewDOG

SkydiveRadio.com

www.SkydiveRadio.com was born today.

A new internet radio show (or podcast) dedicated to the entire sport of skydiving is now ready for everyone to enjoy. All of our shows are free. We just posted our first show. Check out the website for all details.

Upcoming (confirmed) guests include Ted Strong, Melissa Nelson, Rook Nelson, Brian Germain, Dave DeWolf, Joe Jennings, Karl and Merriah Eakins. The list growing each day. Check out the site to see how you can participate in these conversations.

Next show: August 16th
Skydive Radio!!!

Is there a technical reason you can't listen or do you just not have time?

I just didn't have time. Its not very cool to listen to webcasts on the work computers. but since this is a DOWNLOADABLE type I guess it won't eat up the bandwidth.

I listened to itwhen I got home! I am excited to listen to next weeks show!
My photos

My Videos

you know, I rememeber people talking about starting a SKYDIVE CHANNEL.
DZ,COM is great for getting the word out. I hope this radio show takes off within our community, as well as without.

the next step is the TV channel that was discussed here years ago;)

edit :spelling
My photos

My Videos

It's very cool to see what you're doing . . .

I did something similar in Perris many years ago although it is called Pirate Radio or Micro-broadcasting at the time. I built a small FM transmitter and aerial and could reach the DZ and a bit further.

We also had guests like Al Frisby and Dirty Ed, played music, and even had a mail drop for listener comments (in case we were stepping on another signal.) The call letters were WFRE (We Free) and we had a riot doing it. It was also a slap at the corporate music scene and the way the FCC freezes out the little guy.

I'd tape a two hour show and while actually broadcasting I'd stand outside watching out for the station wagon with the funny loop antenna on top . . .

I still have the tapes and maybe I can figure out a way to upload it somewhere.

NickD :)BASE 194

It's very cool to see what you're doing . . .

I did something similar in Perris many years ago although it is called Pirate Radio or Micro-broadcasting at the time. I built a small FM transmitter and aerial and could reach the DZ and a bit further.

We also had guests like Al Frisby and Dirty Ed, played music, and even had a mail drop for listener comments (in case we were stepping on another signal.) The call letters were WFRE (We Free) and we had a riot doing it. It was also a slap at the corporate music scene and the way the FCC freezes out the little guy.

I'd tape a two hour show and while actually broadcasting I'd stand outside watching out for the station wagon with the funny loop antenna on top . . .

I still have the tapes and maybe I can figure out a way to upload it somewhere.

I would be very interested to hear some of that.

-Dave

Skydive Radio

Sounds good, NEcrewDOG!. Were you at our boogie up at Skydive Adventures/Luverne? I'm not sure if we met. I know Stump was up there, hell, I almost decided to buy one of his used rigs until I got the 50% off cert for the Infinity after the raffle B|
cavete terrae.

Yep...i was at your boogie. Great boogie. I've been there 4 of the last 5 years. I jumped the birdman suit several times this last time.

Our next show will include a conversation with Mellisa Nelson. Not sure if it'll be monday, tuesday, or wednesday yet. We'll update our site as soon as we confirm the day. You'll have to catch it! B|
Skydive Radio!!!

Yep...i was at your boogie. Great boogie. I've been there 4 of the last 5 years. I jumped the birdman suit several times this last time.

Our next show will include a conversation with Mellisa Nelson. Not sure if it'll be monday, tuesday, or wednesday yet. We'll update our site as soon as we confirm the day. You'll have to catch it! B|

Oh! You were the birdman with the birdgirl? Was she new to winged flight? It looked like you were doing some instruction. I'll probably come make a visit to your DZ once my rig gets here! :)

I'm definitely in for all the shows, I set iTunes to automatically download as they come out B|
cavete terrae.