prepheckt

I feel like a hooker.....

I'm trying to find a job because I'm getting booted out of the Air Force, so I have to put myself "out there". In essence, I'm trying to "sell myself for money"....finding a job is definately hard work. Also, adding insult to injury, it burns when I pee....;) (definately kidding)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

good luck dude........... you could always try joining the marines...lol.............. i hear they are hiring down on the corner of 5th and main.... or maybe just take a walk down the micicle strip at 2am, garunteed to find a job....lol.....

I'm trying to find a job because I'm getting booted out of the Air Force, so I have to put myself "out there". In essence, I'm trying to "sell myself for money"....finding a job is definately hard work. Also, adding insult to injury, it burns when I pee....;) (definately kidding)

:|

The Original Cabana Boy!

For sleeping with my commander's 18 year old daughter on his desk, in his office.

I have a hard time believing that you were sleeping with her on his desk. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

No seriously, the AF is 4000+ officers over allowed limits(mainly in the lower ranks) that they need to get rid of, and I unfortunately am on the chopping block because I didn't make it through my training program. So I have to find a AF job that I can pay off my committment, otherwise they want the several hundred thousand dollars it cost to educate me.
-9 toes

For sleeping with my commander's 18 year old daughter on his desk, in his office.

I have a hard time believing that you were sleeping with her on his desk. :ph34r:

I was trying to be discreet. :)
-9 toes

I feel like a hooker.....

Can I feel you? I've always wondered what hookers feel like. Are you slimy? :|

you dont know? they feel much like whores, but with a much larger sense of urgency! :S:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

So I have to find a AF job that I can pay off my committment, otherwise they want the several hundred thousand dollars it cost to educate me.

did you go through med or dental school or something like that?

No, the Air Force Academy. If I had, they would have kept me.
-9 toes

No seriously, the AF is 4000+ officers over allowed limits(mainly in the lower ranks) that they need to get rid of, and I unfortunately am on the chopping block because I didn't make it through my training program. So I have to find a AF job that I can pay off my commitment, otherwise they want the several hundred thousand dollars it cost to educate me.

You could argue that they did not in fact educate you because you did not make it through the training. If they had educated you, then you would have made it through. So you shouldn't have to pay because they failed in their commitment to you.:)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I unfortunately am on the chopping block because I didn't make it through my training program.

wait... you made it through the AF academy, but failed at AF Officer Basic or some job training program?

I'm just trying to figureo ut what yo meant by you 'have to find some other AF job'. Does this mean as an officer or enlisted or civilian?

wait... you made it through the AF academy, but failed at AF Officer Basic or some job training program?

No, I made it through the Academy, and they commissioned me, and they sent me to Florida to train me as a controller, but I didn't make it through the training program.

'have to find some other AF job'. Does this mean as an officer or enlisted or civilian?

Both, they couldn't give me another active duty job, so I have to go reserve/ANG (to pay off my committment), and since that is only part time, I must also locate a civilain job. (because I have this strange aversion to starving)
-9 toes

Well, well, well this is what happens when we join the Air Force and not the Marine Corps. If I had failed out of school (Avionics) in the Corps then they would have just sent me Infantry. Marines Don't just give up. :) Ok so maybe you did get the better deal.........

Semper Fi, Flyboy and good luck

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Well, well, well this is what happens when we join the Air Force and not the Marine Corps. If I had failed out of school (Avionics) in the Corps then they would have just sent me Infantry.

typical jar-head bluster. they brainwash you guys into thinking you're the best, when really you catch bullets and absorb shrapnel just as well as anyone else.

and you get less college money too.

Well, well, well this is what happens when we join the Air Force and not the Marine Corps. If I had failed out of school (Avionics) in the Corps then they would have just sent me Infantry.

typical jar-head bluster. they brainwash you guys into thinking you're the best, when really you catch bullets and absorb shrapnel just as well as anyone else.

and you get less college money too.

You could always get a job as a bomb catcher :o

Both, they couldn't give me another active duty job, so I have to go reserve/ANG (to pay off my committment), and since that is only part time, I must also locate a civilain job. (because I have this strange aversion to starving)

Army needs helicopter pilots......