Viking

Distance SUCKS ASS!!!

Hugs, my friend!

Yes, distance does suck. But when you care about someone and are truly interested in them, distance is something that can be overcome.

There are planes, trains, and automobiles to narrow the distance. Each one taking a trip to see the other - sometimes meeting in between so that neither has to go the full distance. There are phone calls, emails, text messages.

And, you know the timeframe involved - 1 1/2 years - the countdown has begun. Enjoy the anticipation...enjoy knowing that you care enough and so does she to want to be close.

So...does she move to you or you move to her? ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I feel ya Viking! It sux big time.... at least you have a time frame in there. Right now we don't even know.... I still have a month before I get to see him again... :(

It gets very frustrating and tiring, but when it's right you have to tough it out - the reward is so much greater!!! :)
Take care of your sweet self, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I could, got my job moved to Florida, and I'm moving in with my GF in Gainesville Nov 1. Woohoo.

wow, that's cool patrick!!!! congrats....... my g/f just got fired and i tried to sugest she move to ohio but i don't think it worked, i figure, with no job, what better way to find one than in a new city...lol....

I guess my relationships 200 miles apart isn't so bad after all........ At least we see each other about every weekend.......

ya we think we are lucky if we get to see each other every two months!!! This next stretch will probly be 4 monthsB|
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin