cocheese

Your high school sweet heart: where is she/he now ?

She is at work, as am I. We will see each other about 6:30. I met/ fell in love with her in High School in 1983. We had our first child in 1985, and she is pregnant with our second child now. Those of you who know me and have wondered why Kim hasn't been to the DZ in a few weeks, well now you know.
James

Never had one. Didn't come into my own (i.e., get even remotely cool) until Junior year of college.

Made my 10 year HS reunion exceptionally cool, though.

My high school sweetheart is an unemployed crack-head who has only been in jail 6 times since he was out of high school for numerous things such as possession and public intoxication. Glad I'm not with him anymore. :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

My high school sweetheart is an unemployed crack-head who has only been in jail 6 times since he was out of high school for numerous things such as possession and public intoxication. Glad I'm not with him anymore. :S

So why is it that the shitheads (except me, hehehehehe:D) always get the hot chicks?:S

Walt

She is at work, as am I. We will see each other about 6:30. I met/ fell in love with her in High School in 1983. We had our first child in 1985, and she is pregnant with our second child now. Those of you who know me and have wondered why Kim hasn't been to the DZ in a few weeks, well now you know.
James

Are you sure you waited long enough to have a 2nd child?

P-
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

We recently spoke in regards to the 20 Year Class Reunion back in June. Joe is a Radiologist in the Air Force. He's in Germany but working on becoming a "civi" and moving back to the States by the end of the year. Funny thing is that he's been interviewing in both Colorado and Florida..go figure:S:ph34r: I'm sure he's happily married. I doubt he'd end up in Florida since physicians insurance is outrageous here. He emailed me a pic and although he's still really cute and has the same bashful smile, he's getting baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaald:ph34r:

I emailed him some stills and vid clips of my skydiving and he said I was absolutely NUTZ and that he would NEVER jump from a plane. Oh well..he's the one missing out:P

She lives about 10 minutes from me, single mom with 2 kids....we still chat on the phone about once a month ... I probably should take her to lunch since she just had baby number 2 ....

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

My high school sweetheart is Glad I'm not with him anymore. :S

That has always summarized it for me. People aren't actually "in love" with a person at a HS level. It is the Golden Retriever relationship - they are cute and happy to see me. They feed my ego.

Real relationships happen with adults. A person is defined by what they do with their life and what they are. Are they a partner? friend? share the unhappy adult responsibilities (even when they're tired)?

That is the dichotomy that most guys don't figure out. Mr. Party is fun for one night because he is cute and irresponsible and will stay out until 4am on a work day. That isn't who anyone wants in their life long-term. Adults don't want someone who adds to their problems.

Interesting to think about....I have no idea. I was "in love" with the same guy from 5th grade til HS graduation. I heard he got married and lives in Chicago...but that was 5 or so years ago. I would love to see him and catch up. I can only hope he is as happy as I now am!

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

She lives in the same city, married, no children.
Haven't seen her in 13 years, but I did phone her about 3 years ago to wish her happy birthday and 'catch up'. It was probably not a clever thing to do though, it freaked her husband out.

-
No 'mericans were harmed during the making of this post.