jimmyh

Video teaser by jimmy halliday on skydivingmovies.com

What's up ya'll?

Posted this on the base zone a couple of days ago cuz I usually just talk with the BASE jumpers, but my next video is gonna be more than just a BASE flick.

Check out the teaser to my next video, "Keen 'n Able", on the trailers section of skydivingmovies.com

Lot's of killer freeflying, TJ Landgren swooping, Sick BASE jumps,and some stupid human tricks performed by, of course, me.

The BASE jumpers don't seem to like it all that much. I'd like other input.

The full length video will be tight, I promise.

later,
jimmy

You will have to do something a lot more original in the way of stunts if the mace in the face stunt is anything to go by. Jackass raised the bar pretty high as far as survivable stupidty is concerned. You are either going to have to find very unique stunts in order to sell your DVD or leave them out all together and let the skydiving sell itself.

I don't know whether I like it or not because I haven't seen it and never will.

Oh, and way to throw one below the belt at Rhonda and then ask for a thread lock. That was classy. :P

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I don't know whether I like it or not because I haven't seen it and never will.

Oh, and way to throw one below the belt at Rhonda and then ask for a thread lock. That was classy. :P

I second that on both points. Enough said.

Walt

Ive never really gotten the jackass type humour so I have no commnet on the mace in the 35 year old dude's eyes trick. You kinda look a little nervous right before the guy sprays you- whats up with that?

I have Standard Issue on the Flyboyz compilation and I enjoy watching it- the in flight footage off that tower is unique- same as the footage off the tower in the Radix teaser.

I dont BASE jump but I can understand the point of view of some that get pissed when they see that bike smack into that tower.

Speaking of bikes, get rid of the "stunts with props" junk and show pure BASE and pure skydiving...much more interesting.

I like Standard Issue for what its not- one of those cheesy surf/ skydive/ ski flicks that is directed primarily at the mainstream (that doesnt do any of it and never will) in a an attempt to somehow "grow" the sport (i.e Good Stuff, surf movie Step into Liquid, any warren Miller movie, TGR (borderline) ski films starting to go that way, etc).

Just imitate the Chroncle series and peeps will buy.