Frenchy68

Bounty hunters - Weegegirl!

Great![:/] I managed to ship the sheppard off to dryland, and now the rest of the pack moves in...

Maybe I should raise the ante on the bounty.
Bwahahahahahaha>:(>:(>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Yay!!! More hotties invading Atlanta. Everyone should move to Atlanta... the Atlanta invasion!!! Plus, then we can make fun of Shimell up close and personal!!!! :D

making fun of shimell would be worth the move from anywhere. seriously, its like a sport in itself! :D
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

I'm a softie.:D:D

I wouldnt tell the public that, i mean I think they make medicine for that! :D:D:D

LMAO.....I didn't say I had a semi:S:D:D

ooh ooh god did I miss read again! god!!! damned hook'd on fonics! bastards better give me a refund! those little kids on the commercial! yeah they lie! damn kids thinkin they're all smart! :|
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

I'm a softie.:D:D

I wouldnt tell the public that, i mean I think they make medicine for that! :D:D:D

LMAO.....I didn't say I had a semi:S:D:D

ooh ooh god did I miss read again! god!!! damned hook'd on fonics! bastards better give me a refund! those little kids on the commercial! yeah they lie! damn kids thinkin they're all smart! :|

ROFLMAO:D:D:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

All talk!:|

I couldn't help it. She looked at me with those puppy dog eyes and I couldn't bring myself to do it. I know, I know, what can I say, I'm a softie.:D:D

Even not counting the in-the-gutter response to that, I don't know if you want people on here knowing you're a nice guy, Jason....it'll ruin the good reputation you have on here! :P