ccowden

DO NOT go see "Broken Flowers."

Thanks for the tip.

If you want to see The Excorcism of Emily Rose either go late at night, or wait for the DVD. We went opening night at the 7:30 p.m. showing. All high-schoolers---apparently it hasn't gotten any more difficult to get in to rated R movies since I was in high-school. The laughter, the obnoxious screams, the comments, the kids trying to scare each other---really ruined it.

Great tip, though b/c I'm notorious for my bad movie picks. I enjoy Scary-Thrillers & Comedies which can always be either really bad or really good. I usually end up seeing the really bad ones.

My secret love, though, are Pixar/Disney movies: Finding Nemo, A Shark's Tale, both Shrek's---my favorite;):P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Speaking of short attention spans.I watched a 6 hour Steven King move last night.:SIt would have been a good movie if it were 3 hours.

Now just think, if you had come to the Farm this weekend, you could have been on my 50th last night instead of sitting at home watching some lame ass movie. :P

If you want to see The Excorcism of Emily Rose either go late at night, or wait for the DVD. We went opening night at the 7:30 p.m. showing. All high-schoolers---apparently it hasn't gotten any more difficult to get in to rated R movies since I was in high-school.

This movie is only rated PG-13. B|

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

Speaking of short attention spans.I watched a 6 hour Steven King move last night.:SIt would have been a good movie if it were 3 hours.

Now just think, if you had come to the Farm this weekend, you could have been on my 50th last night instead of sitting at home watching some lame ass movie. :P

No,I would have been sitting on the ground with this fucking head cold I have:P

Thanks for the tip.

If you want to see The Excorcism of Emily Rose either go late at night, or wait for the DVD. We went opening night at the 7:30 p.m. showing. All high-schoolers---apparently it hasn't gotten any more difficult to get in to rated R movies since I was in high-school. The laughter, the obnoxious screams, the comments, the kids trying to scare each other---really ruined it.

Great tip, though b/c I'm notorious for my bad movie picks. I enjoy Scary-Thrillers & Comedies which can always be either really bad or really good. I usually end up seeing the really bad ones.

My secret love, though, are Pixar/Disney movies: Finding Nemo, A Shark's Tale, both Shrek's---my favorite;):P

If you like comedy's go see Wedding Crasher, it was a little corny but funny!!!!

***Glory Favors the Bold***

Thats the one with where the virus kills everybody...good movie but they could have shortened it. It was aritistic the way they were playing "The Reaper" while showing all these dead people.

DO NOT go see "Broken Flowers."

Go see Murderball instead. Just saw it this afternoon... holy shit, that was good!

(yes, sometimes movies that get good reviews actually *are* good!)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I didn't think it was too bad. But those of us that suffer short attention spans will have trouble with some of the long scene pauses. Not a great movie - just not bad.

I would rather see a flawed Jarmush or Wong Kar-wai film than 95% of the crap out there

Now, 2046 - that was just painful.

er, uh......that is sort of the whole point. Its a film about memory and is purposefully impenetrable.

Did you see "In the Mood for LOve"? It's hard to watch 2046 without having seen "Mood" (or his whole ouvre now that I think about it).

I didn't think it was too bad. But those of us that suffer short attention spans will have trouble with some of the long scene pauses. Not a great movie - just not bad.

Now, 2046 - that was just painful.

Some flicks that get bad reviews are very entertaining when you see them on your own terms. i.e. wait till the DvD comes out. I would not have liked "Lost in Translation" had I seen it at the theater, but, when at home under different conditions, I totally got into it. Make sense?? :) It's what's coming.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

If you like comedy's go see Wedding Crasher, it was a little corny but funny!!!!

Thanks, I plan to rent the DVD. (I don't go to the theatre often).

I love Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn and the whole crew. Old School is one of my favorite movies.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Yeah, I "got it." But even if you understand the point of a movie, it still needs to be entertaining.

absolutely agreed. that said, what constitutes being entertained varies from person to person. I will be the first to admit that if Bill Murray is in something, I'm there. And just ppl know I am not some elitist knucklehead (as oppossed to you "standard" variety KH), I am just as prone to quote from Caddyshack as I am from Rushmore.

Thanks for the tip.

You left out Ice Age! :P

My favorite Bill Murray movie is Ground Hog Day, I think that's the correct title. I could watch it over and over again during the wee hours of the night because that's when the re runs come on.
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the storm. God bless! :)

If you want to see The Excorcism of Emily Rose either go late at night, or wait for the DVD. We went opening night at the 7:30 p.m. showing. All high-schoolers---apparently it hasn't gotten any more difficult to get in to rated R movies since I was in high-school.

It wasn't rated R - only PG-13 - hence the obnoxious high schoolers [:/]
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...