benforde

Chicks Rock: October 7th-9th.

Highly over rated.. nothing but a bunch of chicks... ;)

Fox... Chicks coop...>:(>:(>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Chicks Rock: October 7th-9th.

Highly over rated.. nothing but a bunch of chicks... ;)

Fox... Chicks coop...>:(>:(>:(

Speaking of which, what do you suppose the guys who make jello-shots for that boogie spike them with? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

That's me super shy, you must have rubbed off on me.. Sorry, no chicks rock boogie for me. Why the hell would I want to go to a boogie with a bunch of broads, besides, I'll be heading for the next hurricane in Miami that weekend.

There you go... Miami house hunting?

That's me super shy, you must have rubbed off on me.. Sorry, no chicks rock boogie for me. Why the hell would I want to go to a boogie with a bunch of broads, besides, I'll be heading for the next hurricane in Miami that weekend.

Polly... I'll be in cali that week end, you are serious? you will be in FLA?

I took psavigni, well her photo, oh wata great photographer I am, I am...
— Curtis took mine.

correction, one never knows who took/takes Polly's photos, cause she changes her avatar all the time... as for mine Curtis did not take that one but the previous one, this one? honestly I have no clue who took this photo... I did find it in my camera though... one of those nights.

:|

My monitor is really fuzzy tonight. Could you PM me the fullsize version of your avatar so I can see it better?:P

It's not fuzz, it's steam. Same problem here.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

My monitor is really fuzzy tonight. Could you PM me the fullsize version of your avatar so I can see it better?:P

Nico, once you are done with your buée issue, and realize I am the holder of the original photograph... you might be able to help me out, if I did come to Cali that week end, and Polly was really looking for hurricanes, could I crash at your crib (you realize you are nothing to me but a plan B right?)

Nico, once you are done with your buée issue, and realize I am the holder of the original photograph... you might be able to help me out, if I did come to Cali that week end, and Polly was really looking for hurricanes, could I crash at your crib (you realize you are nothing to me but a plan B right?)

SOunds like a reasonable deal. Crib is definitely available. Will be expecting PM shortly, I gather...>:(

:$ Thank you.

How about this one? I got 2 different avatars sent to me. So...this one will stay for a few...tomorrow, I'll change to the other one, and then I'll put up a poll and see which one wins, k?
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.