someday

g4 Container designer imput

ok so im pretty bad at this so let me know which you like, or if your artistic and would like to make a couple designs based off of what i've started with, i would love other opinions..

and im not very good with clickys so i uploaded them

from what i know people said dont get white, get dark colors..

i need help

i know they are all kinda the same, but

i think i like the first one with the trim tape..

Get what you want. What you think looks good. If the black and blue color scheme is what you like go for it. If you need help with idea's most manufacture sites have a rig gallery to show you some ideas.

The avoid white thing is mostly because you will probably slide it in a couple of times and grass stains really show up on a white rig. As well white just tends to show all dirt. I really like the white rigs I have seen, but wouldn't own one myself.

If/when I get a custom rig, I am doing the red/black or blue/black design similar to what you have...

IMO it looks MUCH better when all the trim is done in white.

Here's a quick throw together V3 design, red/black with white trim (wouldn't let me colour in certain parts of the harness :().

Definitely the first one without question. Also (chubba beat me to it) why not white? I guess it's because people think it will go dirty quicker, but it looks way cooler. I tend to think that even if it's a bit dirty it has that cool "used/professional" look. I think that's good but many might say dirty just looks dirty. Anyway get the first. Oh post a piccy when it comes ; )

I was in your same situation last year. Go online and do a search for pics of rigs. I used google and DZ.com to find designs of rigs I liked.
I ended up ordering one similar to what you have designed. Heres a pic of it.
I am sure you will be happy with whatever you get.