windcatcher

What's your favorite thing to wear?

Even better then the scent is still there from the man...hmmmmm

Ahhh...yes. I totally agree. I wore some of Mike's t-shirts when he was here in June. They smelled absolutely wonderful. It wasn't just a cologne smell. It was a "Mike" smell. It's hard to explain it, but I think it was a combination of cologne, a slight sweat and well.... just...Mike.

Sigh...I can still remember it....:$

He gave them to me to take home with me and sleep in. They kept his smell for a little while, but unfortunately I had to wash them. [:/] We are now negotiating a "t-shirt swap" program, where he wears one, stuffs it in a baggie and then sends it to me. I then send him a clean, washed, no longer smelling like him one that he can make all better for me! :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I am a jeans and a soft sweater girl. Lately, I have been wearing a lot of full, girly skirts with my sweaters, instead of pants. It looks so feminine and proper, yet it is so comfortable. I also love wearing dresses. Like Cora, silk, cashmere, or anything that is soft against my skin is also a favorite.

My boyfriend likes to see me wearing beach attire without much or any make-up and with the waves in my hair, that I wake up with, when we go to the beach. Like others have mentioned, I also LOVE my Chacos. My beach attire is Chacos, my white bikini, board shorts or sarong (or other pretty, summery skirt) and a tank.

My boyfriend looks good wearing nothing...or anything. I love when he wears a t-shirt, jeans, and flip-flops because I know that he is comfortable and being himself. When he does dress up (which is almost never), he looks so handsome, so I love that look, too.

At night-Mike's t-shirt.

During the day-A T-shirt (preferably skydiving or Tigger), Tigger socks, a fitted baseball cap that says "LIFE IS GOOD!" and tennis shoes.

On Mike? He has a pair of button up jeans that makes his butt look really hot!!! :$ >:( :$
Nina

If you really love him you will also include some panties in a seperate bag.

Only you could think this up Clay...only you ;)
Nina

I used to own some nice dresses, till someone accidentally gave them away when I stored them at her house for the summer:o:|:(.

Winter, I love wearing jeans with sweaters; most of the stuff I buy is at least semi-dressy, I don't care too much for the no-effort/lazy look. :|
I love wearing skirts with heels, but nothing fits me anymore. My favorite type of shirt is a halter top because I think they accent my shoulders and back.B|
I also love my new Victoria's Secret bikini that I haven't got to wear but once this summerB|

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

The dress I have on today. It's long, with thin straps, conforms to my body... The beauty of not having boobs is I don't wear any type of underwear under this dress. It's like wearing a night gown.

DITTO except I go for spaghetti straps and about mid length... it's like not wearing anything, I have about a dozen different ones and I live in them..

Only you could think this up Clay...only you

Just call me for relationship avice any time! :ph34r: Now Mike owes me a beer though. ;)

The beauty of not having boobs is I don't wear any type of underwear under this dress.

Ummm..............I'll be in the bathroom for the next 2-3 minutes if anyone needs me. :$