flyinchicken

Alright! I've had it with winter. Looking for fake husband so I can move to AZ and jump for the rest of my life.

My vote is for Thanatos340....he is one hell of a guy...super nice...will do ANYTHING for you...AND is devistatingly handsome and incredibly well hung!!!! :$;):P

WoW! Chicken... this guy is coming up with some serious references :o
hmm... serious :|

The mighty ocean has but one taste, the taste of salt. Even so, the true way has but one savor, the savor of freedom.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Maybe I should edit too say "Looking for a fake husband and a hot girlfriend".
:P

You've been stringing me along way too long baby, I am officially withdrawing my offer.

Have fun in Georgia with the humidity and the mosquitos

;)

My 1st and only rig was a used Reflex. :D]

you still jump it? I'll look for the little brunette with the R on her back.

I'm not jumping at all, but I will be flying in the tunnel on Friday night and Sunday morning. I might even go to the beach on Saturday morning, but I'll be there for the party on Sat. night!

Ummmmmmm I think I've been dumped twice in this thread

its not that you have been dumped......you have had plenty of offers....just cant make up your own mind....dont ya know that guys dont beg....except in the bedroom, then its fun...and they dont wait around forever for people to make up their minds.....well.....maybe the desprete ones do.

you have had 2 offers for NC
2 offers for AZ
1 offer for CA....i think
1 offer for GA
and god knows how many more via PM's

what more you want????
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Awww...you're beautiful and funny, girl. If only I was into girls at all, then I'd be all over your marriage proposal, Flyinchicken, AND I doubt that the guys would have any chance against me. :D

Ok, well...maybe one of my male friends, like Nicky or Keith will be your fake husband, so you can come out to SoCal. That would be awesome! You, me and my SoCal friends could have so much fun!

Wait...I just realized that Nick may still be married, actually. :ph34r: Also, Keith is gay, but he offered to be your fake husband. The problem is he is pretty hot, so that might be frustrating.

Honestly, you do have MANY offers, girl. You simply need to choose. (Btw, I think that since it's a "fake husband", you don't need to choose just one.) Hugs to the Fly Chickie! :P

I'm not jumping at all,
>I'm sorry to hear that.

but I will be flying in the tunnel on Friday night and Sunday morning.
>In that pinche little one in Perris (kidding)

I might even go to the beach on Saturday morning,
>Now that sounds like a plan, can I come too? *screeching tire sound* oops noooo... you can take the girl out of the reflex but not the reflex out of the girl.

but I'll be there for the party on Sat. night!

>We should be there.

What on earth is this pandemic of biblical proportions... is this snowbird effect always like this or is this year a specially good vintage?

:S but not that :S

Canada in the summer and Eloy in the winter... sounds like a plan.
(edited to add: Costa Rica in the fall and Thailand in the spring)

:(

(Not a lot to climb around here

Sorry, I gotta climb or I get really bitchy!

I forgot! We have some VERY tall condo's arround here!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

My 1st and only rig was a used Reflex.

Damn good rig! I loved that rig more than life itself.;)

Well, if you did, trust me, you really did...
:ph34r:

Oh, and FYI to keep the thread kinda sorta on topic, I'm married to a real wife, so I'd make the perfect fake husband you could jump for the rest of your life. It's the moving to AZ part that bites. I don't care if it's a dry heat, IT'S FUCKING HOT! :S:D:ph34r:
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Sounds like a deal to me, you look pretty hot.
Ok here Goes...........
You would have to put up with my wife's bitching, since your pretty hot, she would bitch alot.
I am not sure about the three-some thing, the one I have had in my 33 years of existence was pretty cool.
I grope in my sleep
It gets a little cold in Georgia, but it is tolerable, you might get a little snot on your goggles.
We are pretty close to Tennessee, alot of climbing there
glad to be here!!

You can live in the house my parents and I have in AZ, its about 20 min. from Skydive AZ. No one is living there right now, but depending on how fed up I get with the CT winter, I might move there. And, my dad will probably show up a few times over the winter to escape the cold in IL and get some jumps or tunnel time in...But, there are 5 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, plenty of room. All you'd have to do is keep it clean and pay utilities. No fake husband necessary :D