skysprite

Post your dropzone dogs!

Nope, just well trained.

Tammy, thanks. I hope your guy is doing better. He and Rose never had a problem when they met at WFFC.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

We're thinking of building a dog run at Spacey where they can sorta' run free, but stay in a controlled area with water and shade. Saw one in Washington Square in NY called George's Run that was very popular.

That... is a great idea man! They are cheap and easy to make and the doggies can run without interfearing with the DZ activities.

who's who....what are their names ??

From left to right

Shamrock (His b.day is St. Patrick Day)

Wendy

Rose (She just got shaved down that day, but she is a golden if you couldn't tell)

They all started out in my home as foster care. My girlfriend runs a rescue from her home and when she is full, she has me foster the really messed up and sick ones. I've done tons of fosters but kept these three angels:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Quibby sends "get well soon" hugs and kisses to ya.. Hope to see you guys at Gold Coast sometime soon!

Thanks from Herc and Tommy sends doggy google eyes to Quibby :$
You guys should come to Skydive Atlanta (Thomaston) for the Halloween Boogie "ITS A GOOD ONE"
<>
Tami

See ya there.. hug herk & yank scotty .;) Don & Jean..
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

No dogs or children on the DZ!

(if you MUST bring one....the dog is better.):P

Now wait just a mintue. If I remember correct, you were upset when I left the dogs behind one day.
Besides, Shamrock loves you.

To be honest, I've probably seen more irresponsible parents at the dz than dog owners!

A drop zone is an adult’s playground. It is not a place for dogs or children. Nether one understands the importance of that pile of rags laying on the ground and are liable to do just about anything. I have seen dogs piss on everything for a canopy to an ice chest and once saw a kid take the hook knife out of a mud flap and cut half the line on a canopy before I could get to him. (no not my canopy). To other people your kids and dogs are not cute and fluffy, they are bothersome.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Don't have a pic, but had to mention Marley from Cross Keys. She passed away in June and the dz hasn't been the same.
Tammi/Scott hope the "big" guy recovers soon.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

Aw jeez, Tami...I just heard about Herc....so sorry...
make sure he gets a good pat and rub from me...
Tommy too - we want no jealousy there...LOL

Herc's a tough old bird..kinda like Scotty...I'm sure he'll be back to full speed very quickly.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Don't have a pic, but had to mention Marley from Cross Keys. She passed away in June and the dz hasn't been the same.
Tammi/Scott hope the "big" guy recovers soon.

Thanks Steve.....Herc is doing pretty good he is still on bed rest. I go to have he tubes looked at and hopefully removed tomorrow. Scotty looked for Marley when we visited XKeys this summer :(

Thanks Pops gave him and Tommy a Rub :)<>
Tami

heres my dog.....he has free run at the DZ....only cause he is to retarded to know better......he meets me in the landing area...follows me around everywhere.....i finally taught him that he cant load the plane with me:D

the second pic is his favorite spot in the house
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Nether one understands the importance of that pile of rags laying on the ground and are liable to do just about anything.

Want to bet?:P

I have seen dogs piss on everything for a canopy to an ice chest

And you are saying that people at the DZ haven't done that?

To other people your kids and dogs are not cute and fluffy, they are bothersome.

You clearly do not know Cara. I think the problem is that you are mad becasue my dog uses the same tree as you! :o:S:P;)
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!