Dagny

Nothing scares Kris...not even the wrath of God

Kris is ten feet tall and bulletproof and has the Messican Cajones to prove it. Personally, I think he needs our prayer and vibes. Someone's gotta put a good word in for him.

Tonight, Kris decapitated Jesus! :o

Oh, he SAYS he was only trying to fix the crucifix on my chain, a memento from my catholic school days. According to him, it was bent and he was simply repairing it. But, when I saw the body of Jesus separated from His head, I knew that Kris was one bad ass dude. Immediately, I dropped to my knees and prayed for the redemption of his soul. He simply laughed. Foolish boy. Please pray for his forgiveness.

Seriously. How big a sin is it to decapitate the Son of God? :P
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Seriously. How big a sin is it to decapitate the Son of God? :P

According to the concept of Trinity he didn't just decapitate the Son of God, he managed to decapitate the Holy Ghost and the big guy himself - God !!!

If he wasn't going to Hell before, he's got first class ticket now >:(

I'll buy him a :D when I see him there :)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

How big a sin is it to decapitate the Son of God?

oh that is easy, you can't, the sun of god has no head, it just sits there and is the center to our solar system...

kris, good cover story... it's okay though, people now adays are okay withthe fact that you could be a satanist and that's why you pulled jesuses head off....

Any chance you still have the outfit? :ph34r:

As a matter of fact....;)

Squeak, Thanks.:ph34r:

Wingi, it was a good cover story. Or so I thought.

We were just going through a bunch of pictures and momentos and I pull this cross out of the box. It had a bit of a bend in it, so I gently tried to fix it, only to pull off the head of Jesus in the process.

I think there was coinciding thunder and lightning outside as it happened.:o:|

So, if anyone needs me, I'll be out doing missionary work to atone for my sins now.>:(
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Any chance you still have the outfit? :ph34r:

As a matter of fact....;)

Squeak, Thanks.:ph34r:

Wingi, it was a good cover story. Or so I thought.

We were just going through a bunch of pictures and momentos and I pull this cross out of the box. It had a bit of a bend in it, so I gently tried to fix it, only to pull off the head of Jesus in the process.

I think there was coinciding thunder and lightning outside as it happened.:o:|

So, if anyone needs me, I'll be out doing missionary work to atone for my sins now.>:(

Super glue and a shot of Tequila will do it. Jesus likes Tequila, just ask Vinnie.

P-
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

Kris is safe.... We catholics are the only religion who uses the sign of the cross (the murder weapone) as our way of identifying to each other....

Could you imagine if Jesus would have been shot? We would be going around with fingers to our temples pulling the proverbial trigger !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"