skylord

Gaydar?

Question came up in conversation today about Gaydar. The innate ability to detect whether someone is gay. My position is that it is an ability that is equal whether you are gay or not.

Someone else thinks this is exclusively a gay talent. I disagree. What do you all think?

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

My dear, personally, I think you should jump some more as to catch up with my jump numbers. . .as for the original question, is it important or not? I can't tell at the moment because I am drinking. . .gotta love Saturdays. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Hey Darcy! Not important, just curious. NOT that kind of curious! :D

So, me straight and someone else gay, put us next to each other. Who has the best gaydar? I say we're even.

Hugs and kisses to you girl! Glad to hear all the school stuff is going well. Hang in there, the sky will be there with the incredibly sexy me falling from it as I catch up to your jump numbers!!! :D:D

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Yes, to me it is!

Bob

Swedishcelt, I answered too soon. If you need to calibrate your gaydar, I can help. Let me know when you'll be in the Elsinore/Perris area and we can discuss this. I'll have to throw you in with other females, and observe. But I am from the government and here to help. I think Frenchy will help out too. No worries. :D
Bob Marks

It's either the same for everyone or my gaydar is busted [:/] I can't always tell. Hell I can't even tell when I'm being checked out :S I've been told I need a sign that says if you're checking me out club me over the head :D
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

honestly i dont think that it matters if you're straight or gay... i think it really depends on how observant you are of people... not to say that EVERYONE falls into the same stereotypes but after a while you learn certain "typical" tendencies and its not too hard to figure out... you just have to be open to seeing them i guess.. my point being i dont think one being gay makes them have a better "gaydar"... ok im about to pass out so i'll stop my rambling nonsense..
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

The secret to gaydar is easy. Gay people always look slighly worried.

not the people I know, IN fact it's many of the straights that look slightly nervous:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The secret to gaydar is easy. Gay people always look slighly worried.

not the people I know, IN fact it's many of the straights that look slightly nervous:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I gotta agree, somebody in any situation can look nervous. Of course they may just be having bad day :S

I think the main thing is: Who Cares?

Gay or straight, what people do in their bedrooms is their own business.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

The voice doesn't tell anything, I've known tons of gay guys who didn't talk like it one bit. I'm straight but I always get picked as guy cuz of the way I talk, so the voice isn't an accurate indicator, I think your gaydar needs recalibration:P
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I just know that I can never tell, and it is just one of those things you don't ask people. It is right up there with "Uhm, are you pregnant?" :P
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

I have picked up on a couple of guys that weren't out of the closet yet, one of them was dating a good friend of my girlfriend and I said "That's the gayest straight guy I've ever met." upon meeting him. Come to find out about three months later his girlfriend found out he'd been cheating on her with a man. Do'oh!

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Hallucinations are grand aren't they???:S

Keeps you thinking that you are a player~~

I gave up playting 3 years ago but yes hallucinations are great you have any mushrooms:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?