Daizey

Welcome to Ohio, Kelel01!

Came to Ohio?? I'm trying to get the hell out! High this weekend......47 >:(

Ahhh Fall... that magical time of year when the Southerners stop complaining about the heat, and the Northerners start bitching about the cold! :D

It's just starting to cool off and get nice here in Houston... B|

So Kelly, how's Ohio so far?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

It's about 15 degrees cooler than Atlanta. :D But it's pretty. :)
And I'm definitely not bored right now. ;)

Woohoo! I was just in Cinci a few weeks ago and the leaves were thisclose to turning. I bet it's so colorful now.

I actually miss the cold. Well, OK, I miss the cold-weather clothes is more accurate...

Glad you're having fun! Nothing like moving for adventure and excitement!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Darnit and here I thought I was getting away from you... All the cool kids are moving to ohio now... I guess Atlanta isn't the "place to be" anymore... B|

But seriously welcome to OH...

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Yay!!

Kelly made it to Ohio and now PhreeZone and I have a new roommate!!!:)
Should we be scared yet?:D

Hmmm, I dunno... but one thing I'd bet on is... the profanity level is gonna shoot up... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

yay!!! new friends:)

what are you guys doing tonight!?!?!

you could all go to gibby's for the best wings around! :D:S

i finally had them the other day and they were the best wings i have ever had... im going for lunch tomorrow too!

Damnit! Why the hell do you always insinuate that I'm profane?! And what the fuck is a stevedore? :D

From Webster's Dictionary: Stevedore - one who works loading and unloading ships at the docks. Also known for salty and profane language.

okay, you're not a stevedore, you just sound like one... :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I haven't permanently. But Ohios basically my home when I'm not at school. So for now Im only there once a month, all of January, and breaks. Only a few more months till i'm there permanently and I couldn't be happier. Dorm life is really sucking at the moment!

I'll become an official resident this January:)
Oh btw, the only bridge day pics I got of you were from really far away [:/] Ill send them to ya later anyway though.:)

*daizey*