SpeedRacer

Anyone else having sucky weather this weekend"

speaking of getting a life. you should have seen the "DRUNK POSTING THREAD" I had on here a week or two ago. On second thought, maybe it is good that no one saw it (at least, no one who was in a state to remember) & that it has sunk down into oblivion.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Arizona!! Now that is beautiful country!! I went there for 2 months in late november thru Janurary, a few years ago. Absolutely amazing! I was about an hour and a 1/2 west of Phoenix in a town 'lil called Wickenburg. Loved it!! I would move there in a heart beat, but that would leave family and friends too far away.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Yep...rainy and cloudy today and supposed to be that way tomorrow as well. Sucks 'cause a friend has their wedding reception tonight and I wish it'd be nicer for them. But, on the upside, I'll get more homework done. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.