lightningbugirl

husband

Taking applications.

Male or female may apply. Sexual preference not an issue.

Just tell me what makes you a good candidate.
:|

Too bad you didn't ask earlier, but I already commited to the Canuck this morning. You can be my mistress though.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I want to make something 100% clear

to the Canuck this morning

Not this Canuck. :|

Thats not what I heard :o
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Taking applications.

Male or female may apply. Sexual preference not an issue.

Just tell me what makes you a good candidate.

:|

dashing good looks, tornado in bed, hung like a shetland pony.... and i can give furniture an orgasm just by sitting on it.... when do i start?

You'll have to do better than that. Most men, by nature don't want to be husbands. We need incentive. So tell us why we'd want to apply.

What did i tell you about flirting with other women? Do i need to beat you again?! :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm a great cook. Nobody's losing weight at my place.:)Women only need apply.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

You'll have to do better than that. Most men, by nature don't want to be husbands. We need incentive. So tell us why we'd want to apply.

What did i tell you about flirting with other women? Do i need to beat you again?! :P

Yes dear, may I have another? Let me see those shoes first, baby.

Yes dear, may I have another? Let me see those shoes first, baby.

Oh sugar lips, i have sooo many awesome shoes. My latest thing is pink hiking boots. I can't beleive i found them, and the guys at work tease me about them.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

When you youngsters grow up you will realize that there is much more to loving and living within a solid relationship than just the crude sexal context which permiates our selfish society today. You will learn to appeciate the soulfull committment required to bind two persons forever in blissfull monogomy.

And you will be boared to tears.

'Wanna Fuck'?

Just kidding. Get it while you can and enjoy, that's what it's there for. And, it is nice to share.

When you youngsters grow up you will realize that there is much more to loving and living within a solid relationship than just the crude sexal context which permiates our selfish society today. You will learn to appeciate the soulfull committment required to bind two persons forever in blissfull monogomy.

And you will be boared to tears.

'WANNA FUCK'?

Is being boared like getting porked?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."