lawrocket

Are you attracted to a certain race or ethnicity

Ya my dumbass wanted to try to stay friends, I do with alot of my X's but she just wanted to keep lying!!! Oh well I tried

"She" is a singular pronoun. So why do you feel the need to lump all females together and calling us lying bitches?

No insult intended! I'm just a little ok alot pissed off right now.>:( and if your not a lying bitch then great you must live in that alternate universe. ;)

***Glory Favors the Bold***

...I can't really answer that....different asian women prefers/attracts different thing.

As for me personally.......an outgoing personality and honesty are 2 things that I look for.

There's always more that's I've heard from Asian women themselves....I just can't disclose it here.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

It seems as though I prefer mutt... :)
Honestly, it seems as though men I have serious relationships with tend to be Caucasian. Men I have flings with tend to be either a mix of Asian/black, Asian/white - I think I gravitate towards that exotic look.

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I usually am most attracted to whites and latinas. I lived with a half mexican girl for a couple years. And I'm currently dating a korean girl. (But i'm dumping her tonight...shhhh). And I've also casually dated a black girl. So...I guess the answer is no.

Are big boobs an "ethnicity"?

Best answer yet.
But in time, they're a race. Well, at least they race each other to see which sags farther first :D

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Are big boobs an "ethnicity"?

Best answer yet.
But in time, they're a race. Well, at least they race each other to see which sags farther first :D

Wendy W.

My biggest turn on in a woman is a good sense of humor and that is funny. Excuse me while I go take care of something....:$
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Funny. My first serious relationship was with an Asian man (Vietnamese and yes, I have blue eyes) and I have a VERY strong turn off to Asian men now (for a combination of reasons both physical and culturally). The biggest problem for me was the cultural stuff (i.e. that fucker was a MAJOR control freak). He also had VERY strong opinions on Asian women dating white men and thought that white men were only attracted to Asian women because of the stereotype of them being culturally submissive, whereas, he believed that many American men felt that white women (i.e. American raised women) were too overbearing, etc. Like I said, he was a fucker :|

I've dated several different races and am now married to a man whose father is Mexican and mother is a white patty which is funny because my step-father is Mexican and my mother is a white patty.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Enough said.............I was married to one for 15 years. Not only they're control freak......they cheat and they have very regard for the women.

Which is why Vietnamese men/Asian men are not on my list. I'm not all Asian men are like that.......but one bad apple is enough for me.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492