Morcyk

Ugliest dog

Maybe Ren's great-great-grandfather...

Anyone remember Big Trouble in Little China? Sam could totally be that old fucker's look-alike pet.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

OMG! Now that is just evil looking! ... I was going to post this as a "ugly dog"... but My God! This one is a sweet angel in comparison :S ..... Yep, somebody slapped that pup with a ugly stick twice! :S

Attached is a.. (now I know he's really cute).. bundle of joy. :)

The nice thing is that with an owner who loves him, he has no idea that he's ugly. He's got everything he needs.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

There is something seriously wrong with that dog on a genetic level (I'm not saying that as hyperbole, I actually mean it).

It would seem unfair the enter genetically challenged dogs into competition.

I mean, you could start to question whether it really is a dog.
Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

Dude! That is one Fugly Pup! :S

...Nasty!

Remembering that my own thread on this ugly dog got locked, I felt compelled to add to this thread.

I just saw that ugly dog on TV in the news! Damn... it's real! :o They said it's 14 years old and nearly blind. However, it's as pampered as Paris' Tinkerbell might be. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The nice thing is that with an owner who loves him, he has no idea that he's ugly. He's got everything he needs.

Wendy W.

Kind of a modification of the Bruce Willis line: "I see ugly dogs, they are everywhere, and they don't even know they are ugly?"

I wonder what his personality is like????