kelel01

Why I love red wine . . .

Thank you! I've wanted to work in healthcare since I was knee high to a grasshopper. After I get my BSN/RN designation, I want to get my master's and get my nurse practitioner designation. I think it's right up my alley. :)
I've never been so committed to or excited about going to school. :)

You know, I've heard that and tried it. It must be a matter of opinion, because I definitely like mine room temp.

the majority of fine dining establishments keep their Reds in a cold room because it is considered 'correct'

and a slight chill will certainly improve the taste of 7 dolla swill...;)

I did not, in fact, know that. Care to explain the physioloy?

You are the educated one, not me. Knew a lady once that had a doctor prescribe her father red wine to increase his appetite. At the time I had been downing whole bottles of red wine and would wonder why it was I was hungry an hour after I devoured a huge plate of spaghetti. Corret me if I'm wrong. Then explain to me the physiology in weed that increases appetites.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Oh come on now. Everyone knows that when you down that much alcohol, I dont care what kind it is, you're going to need the drunken snack after. :D

Honestly, in all the years I've been in the wine business, all I've heard is that it MIGHT increase appetite in the elderly.

I have heard that it's great for your heart and lowers your cholesteral though. So I try to drink a glass or two a night. ;)

Edited to add smileys because it looked like I was being too serious.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Congrats Kel, I am in my second semester of an RN program. Its kicking my butt but I am having a BALL. If you want any unsolicited advice, PM me. I'll be happy to give pointers. Have fun with it and don't get too stressed.

It'll be over before you know it.
FGF #6
Darcy

At the time I had been downing whole bottles of red wine and would wonder why it was I was hungry an hour after I devoured a huge plate of spaghetti.

A plate of highly processed carbs has a big, but short lived spike. A fat based cream sauce would temper that, but I prefer a tomato based one myself.

Tequila. Just wanted to throw that in amongst all the talk of wine.

Did you know that buying a short person a bottle of tequila is considered good luck?

I like red wine too.
:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!