Anvilbrother

Guys do you have problems with the piss flap on underwear comming open?

I mean what is the deal, you buy 2 packs of Haynes. One pack fits good, and has good piss flap protection, then the other pack was sewn by a bunch of monkies. You put them on, everything is cool, you go to work and start doing something, and you get this familar feeling of a fall out about to occur, and then jimmy and the twins have escaped the compound. Where is the quality control here? I mean this is not a hot air balloon we are sewing here it is a pair of sammy and ass hiders.

To clarify I am not sporting an african black snake or anything so the size is not the cause of the escapes here;)

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Older models can indeed have premature openings. I recommend using a 2 pins piss flap model. In any case, always get a flap check before exiting.:|

Edited to add: talk to your instructor before making any modification to your piss flap.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Try boxer briefs and post some pics so we can evaluate.

Done.

Edit to add: Ok, so no one has laughed at this pic, which leads me to believe that someone might actually think this is a real pic..... NOT that ANYTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT!

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

Who wears tighty-whities anymore? :D:SB|

:o

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Isn't Hanes cheap?

Upgrade?

That's what I was thinking. Who wears those anymore anyway?

Try boxer briefs and post some pics so we can evaluate.

Here... I'm too modest so you only get to see my ass... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

some brands make it easier to piss around the side than find the over flap deal, but with Hanes if find my tool escaping randomly. reoccuring woody's seem to pry through quickly.
(in all fairness= my short 7" probably has a better chance of sneaking out than for others)

Hmmmm... sounds like a bad packing job ! Did you "cock" the pilot chute and close the flaps in the right order? I mean, if your pack job is coming out of the container, maybe it's time to change your D-bag .....
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Here... I'm too modest so you only get to see my ass... :P

And a fine ass it is. I think that should be your new avatar.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke