sid

Hog Flop 2005

only flipped once! And I was not the one that lost that doll.

Twice! Where is that video?? And do not refer to her as 'that doll'. She and I were bonding! I take great offense to that! I can only hope that when she is found, she will be appropriately intoxicated and living it up with her rescuers! [:/]

And I will allow that Emily did not have a firm hold on her ...uh..hand before she floated away. I just hope that when I do RW with you guys, you make a better attempt at firmer grips!! Sheesh!

T:P
Let's have fun! :)

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming up on that 100th jump!! What kind of special jump are you doing? Any ideas yet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope...no ideas

Let's do a big dirtball! That could be interesting out of the Caravan! You gotta be here...we got a surprize for you when you land....hee hee!! :)
Let's have fun! :)

In Reply To

Coming up on that 100th jump!! What kind of special jump are you doing? Any ideas yet?

Nope...no ideas

Let's do a big dirtball! That could be interesting out of the Caravan! You gotta be here...we got a surprize for you when you land....hee hee!! :)

After the shit I get from you and everyone, why would I wanna go over there for my 100th??? Riddle me that!

PTTTTTHHHHHHHH

:P
F LORIDA!

Dirtball? Anyone? It is what?

A heaving mass of skydivers wrapped in a huge ball tumbling through the sky....

out of a 182, 1 person climbs all the way out, one sits on the step back facing the prop, one sits astride them (kinky, but hey if it's in freefall it doesn't count right?) and one leaves the door, all holding chest straps,and you just roll off the step.............. arms and legs wrapped around each other... rolling and tumbling
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Uh....it was all Doms fault. I swear I have never seen that ditch there before, and I know that place pretty well . I sure as hell will never forget it!!!

Sure blame the driver. You were giving directions!!!:o

Sorry Chuckie!!!!!

I am glad no one died!!!!!!!!!!B|
Dom

I just put a few more pics up on the Hog Flop Gallery that shamelessly stole from Joyce Smith's webshots page... (damn she has a great eye)
http://www.skydivepalatka.com/gallery/hogflop_index.htm

I'm still waiting for some in air shots, so keep checkin'
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

hey sid this is jr from old palatka, now im really sorry i had to miss the flop but glad to hear it was a blast. i woulda been there if i didnt have to come back to iraq. its ok though because come hell or high water i will make the 06 flop. hope to see you there

hey sid this is jr from old palatka, now im really sorry i had to miss the flop but glad to hear it was a blast. i woulda been there if i didnt have to come back to iraq. its ok though because come hell or high water i will make the 06 flop. hope to see you there

See you then Jr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pete Draper,