pajarito

GAME DAY! - WAR EAGLE!!!

Geaux Tigers! B|

Game on, Buddy! ;)

Go, Um, Pointers!

http://www.uwsp.edu/athletics/football/2004/Tristate.htm

Check out the game stats at that link.

heh

Not bad for a Division III school. Oh, did I mention that we have none, and offer NO ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIPS? Period.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

god damn, f#@*ing A....

good lord that game, make my heart hurt...

oh well at least we got mississippi state next week, and then off to georgia. Ill just keep my fioners crossed that Alabama can beat aururb and put us back into the SEC west champ spot...B|>:([:/]
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

WAR EAGLE!

Bodygetta Bodygetta Bodygetta Bah
Rah Rah Rah
Sis Boom Bah
Weagle Weagle
War Damn Eagle
Kick em in the butt, Big Blue
Hey!

How bout them Tigers (Auburn Tigers, that is)!!! B| Rockin the Casbah on the plains. Oh yeah!!!
LS(WHO?) won't be national champs this year.
Get some! Bring the pain!!! >:(

Huh?

Oh...Football... *yawn*

shouldnt this thread be in the SC? I mean after all, religion comes in a distant second after football for most volatile topics in Alabama... :D;)

Holy crap! How'd I miss this thread?

WAAAAARRRRR EAGLE!!! HEY!!!

Man, that was a sahweeet victory! I was watching it at my Grandpa's nursing home - I couldn't scream, for fear of causing a chain reaction of shock-induced cardiac events, so I just wiggled and shimmied and jumped up and down.

Sigh. I miss that pretty little village.

AU '96

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I grew up in Auburn. Aside from that, I also went to AU 93-94 timeframe. I got married and my wife got into Med school at UAB. I followed her up there and finished my degree at UAB in 97. It REALLY hurt my feelings to have University of Alabama on my diploma.

The TIGERS are “movin’ on up” like the Jeffersons!

B|

Current standings:
AP Poll: # 9
Coaches Poll: # 10

So far:
Louisiana – Monroe: W 31-0
Mississippi State: W 43-14
LSU: W 10-9

To go:
The Citadel
Tennessee (away)
Louisiana Tech
Arkansas
Kentucky
Ole Miss (away)
Georgia
Alabama (away)

man that really blos that that game was based on a freaking personal foul that is one of t dumbest rules in college football.....

...for those who don kow they got a personal foul beacuse one of the players who went up to lock the kick when he came down he fell on top of the pile... which means a stupid personal foul.

anyways, hate to burts the bubble, but

The Citadel
Tennessee (away)
Louisiana Tech
Arkansas
Kentucky
Ole Miss (away)
Georgia
Alabama (away)

of those 8 games you are going to only win 5. No way on georgia, or alabama( that is always one hell of a game) and then i think that you gusy are going to fall to tennessee as well. Call me bitter, but i know l=football! ;)

oh well..... we lost one last year and still won the title!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

8-3? I can deal with that. At least we beat LSU, personal foul or not. Geaux (back to Louisiana) Tigers! ;)

I was there for the 11-0 probation season. It completely rocked.

In fact, I think as a whole (except Alabama - 'Bama SUCKS!), the SEC is pretty damn cool. Even the LSU pussy cats. B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Ahhh…coming from a fan of the losers. ;) :P

man that really blos that that game was based on a freaking personal foul that is one of t dumbest rules in college football.....

...for those who don kow they got a personal foul beacuse one of the players who went up to lock the kick when he came down he fell on top of the pile... which means a stupid personal foul.

Even if there wasn’t a personal foul at the end, the game would have remained tied and it would have gone into overtime. Still no guarantee that LSU would have, could have, should have won.

anyways, hate to burts the bubble, but

of those 8 games you are going to only win 5. No way on georgia, or alabama( that is always one hell of a game) and then i think that you gusy are going to fall to tennessee as well. Call me bitter, but i know l=football! ;)

oh well..... we lost one last year and still won the title!

I know how dangerous it is to try and predict games in the SEC Conference. In reference to LSU’s title hopes this year; I don’t think it’s very likely that lightening will strike in the same place twice. However, I don’t have your crystal ball and can’t see into the future. I can, however, see very clearly in the past and I see a very big final score of “Auburn 10 – LSU 9” on the scoreboard. I know it hurts and I sympathize. B|

Let’s see. Georgia’s ranked # 3. So far, they’ve played and won 3 games. Georgia Southern, South Carolina (which they very nearly lost and obviously struggled), and Marshall. Think they might have been overrated kind of like LSU? Anyway, LSU’s got to play Georgia next. I hope, as they’re losing, they can at least break them in for us. Tennessee almost got spanked by Florida. It appears they’re struggling too. Alabama is, in fact, always a good game; however, I doubt they’ll be picked by the experts to win over Auburn at the end of the season. Again, I could be wrong. Like I said, I don’t have that crystal ball. ;)

I love college football. :)

In fact, I think as a whole (except Alabama - 'Bama SUCKS!), the SEC is pretty damn cool. Even the LSU pussy cats.

hell yeah sec rocks, its the best division.

as for 8-3 8-3 or not they will not see a BCS bowl so... sorry guys..... lol

and yeah those big seasons do rock, i was at the sugar bowl, sec championship last year. Yeah it rocked.

man i have alwasy liked you till we start talking football!! lol

im not saying that lsu is going to win it all atain, but i am sayin gthat i think they will play for the sec championship, and i do hope they win it.

i would have loved to see overtime. i lvoe those games, just so emotional.

btw.... its mississippi state next, then troy state if im not mistaken and then gerogia.... georgia and troy state might be reversed.... yeah it will be a good season. Alot of strong teams in the SEC this year.

i mean come on is there not one other LSU fan out there????? come on here guys!

Aside from Alabama (which is a given), the team I really don't like is Florida. B|

Oh, AMEN brutha! I can't even cheer for my buddy's fav team the Redskins because of Spurrier (is he still the coach? I don't really follow pro ball)

Aside from Alabama (which is a given), the team I really don't like is Florida. B|

Oh, AMEN brutha! I can't even cheer for my buddy's fav team the Redskins because of Spurrier (is he still the coach? I don't really follow pro ball)

I don't follow pro ball very closely either. However, I think Spurrier quit, got fired, or something. Could be wrong. He should have kept his other job. I used to like seeing him get all pissy with his temper tantrums and thrown his sun visor down on the ground. B|