RastaRicanAir

AMERICA'S WORST LIVING ACTOR:

Well, there's Dennis Franz but he got his shot with NYPD Blue and did well with it. They even showed his ugly naked ass on prime time TV! And his character ended up with not one, but two babes. But you are right- for the most part Hollywood places too much emphasis on good looks. The ugy guys get the supporting "character" roles, and the less than attractive women usually don't even get those.

Billy Bob Thorton. He might have talent but i can't tell cause all he does in movies is say the word "fuck" over and over again.

Slingblade!B|

Slingblade was a great movie! ;) I just loved how he just matter-of-factly took the ax or whatever it was and bashed the fucker's head in near the end of the movie... It's been a few years since I saw it, so I'm a bit fuzzy on the plot/story but I remember him just killing the drunk sonofabitch... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Constantine
Thumbsucker
Something's Gotta Give
The Matrix Revolutions
The Matrix Reloaded
Sweet November
The Gift
The Watcher
The Replacements
The Matrix
The Devil's Advocate
The Last Time I Committed Suicide
Feeling Minnesota
Chain Reaction
A Walk in the Clouds
Johnny Mnemonic
Speed
Little Buddha
Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
Much Ado About Nothing
Dracula
My Own Private Idaho
Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey
Point Break
Providence
Tune in Tomorrow
Parenthood

Interesting...sure you're not a fan???;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I just loved how he just matter-of-factly took the ax or whatever it was and bashed the fucker's head in near the end of the movie...

"some people call it a kaiser blade, mmmm-huh" ;)

"I like the way you taaalk too....mmmmm-huh."B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Adam Sandler. He plays the same character in every movie he does.

I'd normally agree - but just the other day I saw Spanglish. If it's anything to go by, then I'd say he's started out in a new direction, which I think gives him a LOT more credibility.

Pick your Baldwin... but I urge you to learn towards Steven.

"Hey Alec, you know what sucks about being a Baldwin?"
"What?"
"Nothing! Bwah ha ha ha!"
BOOM

Sorry just watched the South Park movie yesterday. I think Alec's a decent acor, he was great in Malice and The Cooler.
I'd have to vote for Keanu as the worst actor. I don't understand how a guy with two facial expressions (smiling, not smiling) can continue to get such great roles. He must have the best agent in Holywood. Not far behind him though would have to be freddie Prinze Jr. I dont think I need to explain that one.

Grendel Khan-The Official DZ.Com Newbie Forum Nuisance
"They sicken of the calm, that know the storm."

I think Alec's a decent acor, he was great in Malice and The Cooler.

agreed.....especially in THE COOLER. That movie really got under my skin, especially by how flippin dark it got in the end. The was one of the few roles he has had lately that he could really sink his teeth into. Btw, I think he is always good on SNL too.

Arnold Swarchwhateverthefucktherestofitis

or

Steven Seagal

I just for some reason like the way Seagal fights in his movies, that kind of "take no shit, break his arm" kind of attitude... Now THAT's street-fighting if I've ever seen it ;) of course, it ain't real life but... good visuals! :D :S B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am glad to see someone else can see that. The Only Way Tom Cruise is going to win an Oscar is to play Tom Cruise in the upcoming movie : Tom Cruise.

I tried to watch War of the Worlds the other day. I couldn't do it. Not even for sweet little Dakota. Tom just irritated me too much.

Here's one: James Franco. Every time I watch Spider-Man, I just want him to take a flying leap off the penthouse balcony.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Three reasons to hate Steven Baldwin -

1) Cutaway
2) He's sucky actor
3) He's recently been "saved" and thrown in with that a$$hole Pat Robertson and his merry band of 700 Clubbers.

Other one to add to the list - Paul Walker from Too Fast, Too Furious. Same facial expressions if he's happy, angry or trying to squeeze one out on the pot. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

This comes to me as total surprise, but nobody mentioned the kid who played the young Anakin Skywalker in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. I think his name is Hayden Cristensen or something. I was in physical discomfort every time he opened his mouth.

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

Pick your Baldwin... but I urge you to learn towards Steven.

About time - any list of the top 10 worst male actors would include 4 different baldwins......

but from the poll, Keanu wins.

and Seagal does run funny...

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

maybe you could post that list.

No, I'd be too embarrassed to let certain dz.com guys know that they are on the list. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon