xenaswampjumper

Under what circumstances.......if any ;) ......should public "sexual behavior" be allowed at the DZ??????

broken hip.........wouldn't know anything about that;) never done any acrobatics:)

Maybe you hadn't.... but somehow *cough cough* a hip or femur or both might have been broken... and some story about a round and wind and whatnot... but who's to say it wasn't at a public display? Maybe we should start a new rumor on how certain bones might have been broken in the past ... :P:P

k.

Good places at the DZ ....

In the plane ...... on the numbers .... in the peas .... on the table next to the bonfire ..... in someone else’s tent ... in the team room .... in someone else’s team room .... in manifest .... in the hangar ...... on someone else’s canopy .... wearing someone else’s rig(s) ..... in the student gear room .... in the video editing room ... in the DZO's office .... in the loft (nice rugs usually) ....

For an audience and video, just tell someone before you head out to your spot

Good places at the DZ ....

In the plane ...... on the numbers .... in the peas .... on the table next to the bonfire ..... in someone else’s tent ... in the team room .... in someone else’s team room .... in manifest .... in the hangar ...... on someone else’s canopy .... wearing someone else’s rig(s) ..... in the student gear room .... in the video editing room ... in the DZO's office .... in the loft (nice rugs usually) ....

For an audience and video, just tell someone before you head out to your spot

You forgot...

...on the beacon.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Never even occurred to me to have sex on the beacon, cause it scares me……… when I got my beacon number, I earned permanent fin marks on my scroad and inner thighs (duh when you get naked and get on the light…..it’s hot moron) ……… there is a nice catwalk around the spinner though ……. Hhhmmm ….

K …. I’m heading for the beacon to have sex (sorry sig other ….”Make Love”)

Stand by for a naked pic of me on the beacon from the summer from hell…………

When my girlfriend heard about this stunt and then saw my Halloween costume ………….. she decided we should be just friends ……… figures

Oooooh and special thanks to my trustee assistant Karl from SA for assistance ….. I think he is still scared “the Mofffee”

I'm willing to rent this beacon out to any that would like to earn their number. and yes it's been flashing in my room as I've had sex(and not just with myself)! :P

Maybe, just maybe, you'll get to keep that picture up in this forum:P
I'm telling Tom A. you're at it again!!!;)

Jason

Xenas,,,
What would you like to see me do? Who would you like me to do it with?

Ps, I don't do fast eddie, chris, and Cspense. Prefer females.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Sex is dirty and should be kept in the bedroom, with the lights out.

Who is this Sex person, and how do I get a hold of her number?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

just thought I drop in and search the "NSFW" threads... they're usually the best. ;)

Blues!
Merrick

You know, I probably started about 25% of those... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

LMAO, just called Karl to tell him he is on DZ.com ... he will be mailing you shortly! Thanks for the pic ... always knew Karl was a moffie!

Blue skies

Sheri

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball