bmcd308

How many skydivers have you done?

I hate drama and it always seems that dating someone at a DZ includes PLENTY of it

seems the last couple of whuffos you dated had lots of drama. maybe you should give the skydivers a try.

some skydiving women are getting way more than their fair share.

i agree completely! so to be generous and selfless, i'll make myself available to help out in that area.

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

some skydiving women are getting way more than their fair share.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree completely! so to be generous and selfless, i'll make myself available to help out in that area.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Don

Still the big goose egg after 25 yrs.0,nadda,none.Not sure I could handle it?Sure the routine would be easy.Just dealing with hers and my feelings afterward might be a problem?That seems to be the reason I try to keep things professional.If she really wants to,I won,t say no THIS TIME!Had a female approach me many years ago with"Don,t you want me?I didn,t know what to say?Rob scared!(lol)

seems the last couple of whuffos you dated had lots of drama. maybe you should give the skydivers a try.

The advantage of whuffos is that once you cutaway, they are out of it forever. Skydivers you are going to see again and again.

People tend to rationalize themselves as the "good guy" in the breakup. A lot of your private life gets discussed in this process. It is better that it occurs among people that you don't know rather than other skydivers.

I think that was a lame attempt at not getting a JT reputation.;)

Nah , JT just doesnt care. he has to type paperwork all friggin day at work so when hes here he just wants to get his point across.

what really worries him as that he is speaking in the 3rd person about himself!:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Hey.....I can finally NOT feel like a man whore. :D How many skydivers have I done? Absolutely 0 I hate drama and it always seems that dating someone at a DZ includes PLENTY of it. So...I have refrained so far. I'm sure I'll owe beer one of these days......:D

Clay, what about the chick in the video room that one night????? Come on that counts even if you didn't know her name. ;)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

:)considering I had 150 jumps before giving up my virginity:PB|;) (to a skydiver) and then about 10 years of bachelorhood,,,,,,then " a Few".... ( In fact except for 2 or 3, they were ALL skydivers,,,).....and this was back in the days,, "when sex was safe and skydiving was dangerous...."....so we were all having fun...
Since the wedding band went on my hand 22 years ago......none.....:) ( my dear wife doesn't skydive)...
.(,,Of course, I have been F@%&ed a few times by skydivers and DZO's who care little about
anyone but themselves.....but that wasn't the question.. ) :SB|;)

Hey.....I can finally NOT feel like a man whore. :D How many skydivers have I done? Absolutely 0 I hate drama and it always seems that dating someone at a DZ includes PLENTY of it. So...I have refrained so far. I'm sure I'll owe beer one of these days......:D

Date of quoted post: September 3, 2003.

OMG. Can't breathe. Laughing too hard. :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke