jahk

Peanut butter! What kind do you like?

crunchy.
i was watching "how it's made" and they showed how they made peanut butter. the ones where you have to stir the peanut oils back in is because it doesn't have the ingredient that binds the two together (therefore that kind is less fattening) if only i remembered what that ingredient was

Hi-Jahk,
I like the"Crunchy", and don't forget the jelly or honey on the bread with it!!!!
Now ya got me goin'.... back in the early 60's (maybe late 50's??) the Coasters came out with their hit song "Peanut Butter" !!!!!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I love SMOOTH peanut butter....and I especially like that Smuckers peanut butter and jelly all in the same jar. A couple scoops of the spoon and VOILA! PB&J..... B|

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

It's all about the oil. The natural ones dont hydrogenate the oil, so the oil seperates from the solid matter. The main reason they hydrogenate the oil so it's solid at room temp. You dont get the separation you're talking about in the 'stir back in' ones. It's all about making it more appetizing to the masses.

Bumping this rather than starting a new poll.

I had to buy some creamy peanut butter today to put in a chocolate peanut butter cheesecake (go ahead, drool, I'll wait.:D). And it got me to thinking. Really, what IS the point of creamy, other than to put in recipes where texture matters. Otherwise, it is useless, it is not true peanut butter, and should be difficult to find in the store as you only need it on rare occasions.

And yet, I see from the results of this poll and from the selection on the grocery store shelves, that there are people who don't understand that CRUNCHY is the only way to go. :S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

now, don't get all crazy wacko intollerant on me here!

creeeeeemy peanut butter only... none of that crunchy shit. i'm a purist. it's called BUTTER for a reason... not peanut butter w/ chunks... ick.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...